New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Made my first hole in one today!!! (http://blackandgold.com/saints/32734-made-my-first-hole-one-today.html)

B_Dub_Saint 03-12-2011 02:37 PM

Made my first hole in one today!!!
 
I know this doesnt belong in the Saints section but let it slide for a few days Mark.

I hit my first HOLE IN ONE TODAY!!!! It was a munic/Hebert park in Lafayette, LA. Hole #2 140yrds. I used an 8 iron. Im going to be in the paper and a magazine. Ill have pics and links to follow. Ive been playing for about 7-8 years. I still cant believe it:bng:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m.../holeinone.jpg

Danno 03-12-2011 02:43 PM

Congrats. I made mine in year 3, and haven't come close to another one in 20 years since. Two hopper from about 165 using a knockdown 4 iron into the wind.

Welcome to the club. I may be a bogey golfer, but I MADE A HOLE IN ONE!!!!!!!!!

saintfan 03-12-2011 02:44 PM

Most Excellent!

B_Dub_Saint 03-12-2011 02:46 PM

Yea I shot an 89 today but that shot was unreal. I didnt even think it went in, I thought it bounced off the back of the green because the pin location was on the back of the green. The marshal saw and and when I drove by him I said "man it rolled off the green." He said "son you just made a hole in one." I didnt believe him until I walked up to the cup and saw it in there. I still cant believe it! WOW

SmashMouth 03-12-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Dub_Saint (Post 289263)
I know this doesnt belong in the Saints section but let it slide for a few days Mark.

I hit my first HOLE IN ONE TODAY!!!! It was a munic/Hebert park in Lafayette, LA. Hole #2 140yrds. I used an 8 iron. Im going to be in the paper and a magazine. Ill have pics and links to follow. Ive been playing for about 7-8 years. I still cant believe it:bng:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m.../holeinone.jpg

Who the heck is that dude ... lol .... must be nice to have time to play golf ... congrats!

http://www.decitre.fr/gi/93/9782913515093FS.gif

Danno 03-12-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Dub_Saint (Post 289267)
Yea I shot an 89 today but that shot was unreal. I didnt even think it went in, I thought it bounced off the back of the green because the pin location was on the back of the green. The marshal saw and and when I drove by him I said "man it rolled off the green." He said "son you just made a hole in one." I didnt believe him until I walked up to the cup and saw it in there. I still cant believe it! WOW

What did you shoot on the next par 3?

After my hole in one I shot a friggin' 8 on the next par 3, and didn't care one bit.

B_Dub_Saint 03-12-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 289269)
What did you shoot on the next par 3?

After my hole in one I shot a friggin' 8 on the next par 3, and didn't care one bit.

A bogey, lol. I played ok today for my game. I average around high 80's low 90's.
:cool:

B_Dub_Saint 03-12-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMouth (Post 289268)
Who the heck is that dude ... lol .... must be nice to have time to play golf ... congrats!

http://www.decitre.fr/gi/93/9782913515093FS.gif

Smash, what does that mean in french? That I suck. LOL

CheramieIII 03-12-2011 03:17 PM

Man, I've been golfing for 30 years and haven't hit one yet, except at Putt Putt.

neugey 03-12-2011 03:47 PM

Congrats!!! I think my odds are better at a 300 bowling game, even with my 154 average :-)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com