this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; By Jeff Duncan, The Times-Picayune New Orleans Saints Top 10 best/worst draft picks of all time: Best 1. Will be posted April 28 2. Will be posted April 26 3. Will be posted April 22 4. Will be posted Wednesday ...
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-14-2011, 06:06 PM||#1|
Rating: (0 votes - average)
By Jeff Duncan, The Times-Picayune
New Orleans Saints Top 10 best/worst draft picks of all time:
1. Will be posted April 28
2. Will be posted April 26
3. Will be posted April 22
4. Will be posted Wednesday
5. Will be posted Monday
6. Archie Manning, quarterback, Mississippi, 1971, First round (No. 2 overall)
7. Morten Andersen, placekicker, Michigan State, 1982, Fourth round (No. 86 overall)
8. Jahri Evans, guard, Bloomsburg, 2006, Fourth round (No. 108 overall)
9. Eric Martin, wide receiver, LSU 1985, Seventh round (No. 179 overall)
10. Danny Abramowicz, wide receiver, Xavier, Ohio, 1967, 17th round (No. 420 overall)
1. Will be posted April 27
2. Will be posted April 25
3. Will be posted April 21
4. Will be posted Tuesday
5. Will be posted Friday
6. Larry Burton, wide receiver, Purdue, 1975, First round (No. 7 overall)
7. Les Kelley, fullback, Alabama, 1967, First round (No. 26 overall)
8. Royce Smith, guard, Georgia, 1972, First round (No. 8 overall)
9. Kevin Hardy, defensive tackle, Notre Dame, 1968, First round (No. 7 overall)
10. Alex Molden, cornerback, Oregon, 1996, First round (No. 11 overall)
Follow the link below and click on their names for the piece on each player.
New Orleans Saints Top 10 best-worst draft picks of all time | NOLA.com
Last edited by papz; 12-24-2011 at 06:46 PM..
MIA: Our defense has never been the same since we didn't replace Scott Fujita Last Blog: 09-29-2014 By: Halo
|04-15-2011, 11:13 AM||#6|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
|04-15-2011, 05:49 PM||#8|
1000 Posts +
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Sully is hard to top as worst, but what about Russell Erxleben? He's got to be among the top 5.
Will Reggie Bush make the top 10? He'd have to be in the top 5 now, so I'm not sure. I'll wait expectantly to see the rest of the list!
|04-15-2011, 06:46 PM||#9|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA (10/1/13)
Numbskully Sully spent more time at the buffet table.
Stupid Mario Bates couldn't jump up and get his "Big"
Russell Chokexleben kicked his way out of New Orleans and into the federal pen.
Lame Duck Molden couldn't cover Stevie Wonder. He'll get burned deep by a fat man.