Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

NY Times picks Saints #1 in South

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Danno Yet still a punter. And still a Saints Punter....arent you glad ......

Like Tree4Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #21
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Yet still a punter.

And still a Saints Punter....arent you glad ...
strato is offline   Reply With Quote
Latest Blogs
Is this Manning's last Hurrah? Last Blog: 04-16-2014 By: SmashMouth


Landry over Beckham Jr. Last Blog: 04-12-2014 By: joker-saint


Saints Free Agency 2014 Last Blog: 03-11-2014 By: SmashMouth


Old 08-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #22
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 14,592
Originally Posted by strato View Post
And still a Saints Punter....arent you glad ...
I love him, even though we paid too much for the least important position on the team.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #23
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 6,578
There is a reason that this punter was selected in the fifth round, instead of the seventh.
|Mitch| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #24
100th Post
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 368
what about the long snapper?

I dont even know the guys name who is on the saints.

Do they even get drafted?
Maverick2299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #25
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 14,592
Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
There is a reason that this punter was selected in the fifth round, instead of the seventh.
There was a reason Tyler Melnhoff was picked in the 4th too.

Whats your point?
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #26
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Black Pearl University
Posts: 798
Morstead wins games for us. If it weren't for his Punting and Kicking, our pitiful coverage unit would have the other team working with half the field almost every drive.
alexonfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #27
100th Post
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 368
Wink

yet still a punter


Had to do it danno
Maverick2299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #28
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Originally Posted by Maverick2299 View Post
yet still a punter


Had to do it danno

Dont tell me you joined Danno's haters club to...lol
strato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #29
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 6,578
He's a pretty great young punter man! Great long distance punts, keeping our defense with room to work with great field position most of the time.
|Mitch| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #30
100th Post
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 368
No, but I just wanted to beat danno to it. Lol.

I love me some Morstead
Maverick2299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts