New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   What I want to know is....... (http://blackandgold.com/saints/35648-what-i-want-know.html)

Marlboro Man 08-22-2011 06:16 PM

What I want to know is.......
 
WHY HAVEN'T WE CUT ANYBODY YET!!??

I mean if I'm GW, man I'd be lopping heads right about now, and SP, all he can say is we got whipped. What's up with that?:mrgreen:

foreverfan 08-22-2011 06:18 PM

Man... you need a 12 step program for anger management. :???:

Marlboro Man 08-22-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverfan (Post 322578)
Man... you need a 12 step program for anger management. :???:

Nah, just a little C4 would make me feel a LOT better!:-D

foreverfan 08-22-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlboro Man (Post 322579)
Nah, just a little C4 would make me feel a LOT better!:-D

Save it for the Packers game. :bng:


http://images.wikia.com/deadliestfic...es/6/63/C4.jpg

Marlboro Man 08-22-2011 06:31 PM

I loves me some C4.:twisted:

foreverfan 08-22-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlboro Man (Post 322593)
I loves me some C4.:twisted:

Talk about shaking up the locker room ;)

Danno 08-22-2011 06:47 PM

Maybe Gregg Williams doesn't know what the hell he's doing?

foreverfan 08-22-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 322597)
Maybe Gregg Williams doesn't know what the hell he's doing?

Why the hell don't he know? Isn't Payton giving him part of his salary. Who in charge for christ sake!

The season starts with the Packers. Does anybody know that?

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms...38159096l1.gif

homerj07 08-22-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverfan (Post 322604)
Why the hell don't he know? Isn't Payton giving him part of his salary. Who in charge for christ sake!

The season starts with the Packers. Does anybody know that?

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms...38159096l1.gif

Uhhh - the f--cken cat is awesome! :mrgreen:

Marlboro Man 08-22-2011 08:37 PM

:brood:Oh, I get it, instead of cutting anyone, they'll all just get hurt and go on IR or PUP or some other alphabet soup name for BUM NOT PLAYING!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com