Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Seriously I am ready to boycott the Saints until somone is fired

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; "As the Stomach Churns"...

Like Tree20Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 08:14 PM   #21
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
"As the Stomach Churns"
strato is offline  
Old 08-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #22
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 10,972
Blog Entries: 5
Originally Posted by strato View Post
"As the Stomach Churns"
You're fired too...

saintfan is offline  
Old 08-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #23
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
G-N_R sux...lol
strato is offline  
Old 08-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #24
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 10,972
Blog Entries: 5
Originally Posted by strato View Post
G-N_R sux...lol
That's it. Buncha douchenozzles. I have a message for everyone who has participated in this here thread...



saintfan is offline  
Old 08-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #25
Got a problem?
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,403
Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
douchenozzles
I just want to let you know that phrase has been trademarked. Choup's going to be all over you when he comes back.
papz is offline  
Old 08-26-2011, 09:13 PM   #26
Logic Troll
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Southern Louisiana
Posts: 558
Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
Obviously I ruffled your feathers on the other thread because you so wisely stated that Robert Meachem "sucks" and should be cut because he made a challenging over the shoulder sideline grab and didn't defy the laws of gravity to stay in bounds... regardless of whether or not he moved the team inside the ten yard line. But you're right, let's cut him, he sucks. Let's get you out there on the field big boy, I'm sure you could teach our boys a thing or two about making difficult over the shoulder catches in the NFL.

It's cool, you can't handle people calling out your b.s., I understand.
First off, the laws of gravity can't really be defied. The laws of motion would have been much more relevant in that context. An object in motion stays in motion, etc. etc.

Second, going out of bounds shouldn't have been "out of his control". That was my issue. He had more than enough room to correct his angle and get into the endzone.

Finally, I didn't say I was a better football player than anyone one the team. I didn't insinuate it. The fact that you have to use that for an argument shows how lacking your defense is. You haven't rebutted any of my points, you just say "WAS NOT" and "YOU CAN'T DO BETTER" and other nonsense arguments that a 5th grader is too sophisticated to use.

You don't have to be a better football player than the pros to comment on their performance. Otherwise this board wouldn't exist.


My argument = "Here are the facts and this is my opinion on them"

Your argument = "Sean Payton should be fired as the Head Coach of the Saints because he wasn't/isn't as good a player as Drew Brees, so he should have no comment on how Drew plays football."

Sokay, I'm not upset. You keep calling me out as a way of avoiding the substance of my argument, and your point that since I'm not a pro football player I can't comment on football is so stupid there is NO chance that I will actually take it to heart and change my behavior when it comes to expressing my opinion on the Saints, be it positive or negative. Did you expect it to make me cry and repent my sins to Breesus? LOL, not likely.


And Danno, you don't have room to talk. I could get you to jump into this catfight in a heartbeat with one well worded sentence about Morestead.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -- Douglas Adams.
Memnoch_TP is offline  
Old 08-26-2011, 09:58 PM   #27
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
strato is offline  
Old 08-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #28
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Patterson, Louisiana
Posts: 1,391
WTF!I'll Fire myself
Pete is offline  
Old 08-26-2011, 10:23 PM   #29
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 10,972
Blog Entries: 5
Originally Posted by papz View Post
I just want to let you know that phrase has been trademarked. Choup's going to be all over you when he comes back.
I would like to go a few rounds with the old man upon his return. Halo can create a private link and charge everyone a small fee.

Now that's a
saintfan is offline  
Old 08-27-2011, 07:43 AM   #30
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 15,237
Originally Posted by Memnoch_TP View Post
And Danno, you don't have room to talk. I could get you to jump into this catfight in a heartbeat with one well worded sentence about Morestead.

Its Morstead, a Punter.
Danno is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/35725-seriously-i-am-ready-boycott-saints-until-somone-fired.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Seriously I am ready to boycott the Saints until somone is fired This thread Refback 08-26-2011 12:44 AM 16


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts