Once again....... THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted on 24/10/2003 at 11:19
We allow a lot of freedom here, and that's what we want. We also want a place where everybody feels welcome. Here are some general rules everyone needs to be familiar with.
- No Cursing in the Forum: The forum is read by young and old alike.
- No Personal attacks on other members: Arguments about the Saints are welcome, but when name calling and attacks are a part of your post, it will be deleted.
- Talk about Football: No one is interested in your likes or dislikes of other members, or other rediculous subjects not pertaining to football or the Saints. This is a privately owned website with news and information regarding the Saints, anything not within the perview of the Saints will be deleted.
- Friendly conduct: If you can't behave yourself and act civily, you will be banned. Flamers scare off members who have important things to say and you can bring that elsewhere.
- Spamming and Advertising: No spam is allowed here, that includes advertising for your own website which you may like a lot, but you can't use our forum as a billboard. If you want to advertise purchase a banner at the top of the page and we will gladly help promote your site. Contact the owners at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles from other sites: To post an article it must be Saints related. Also you must cite the source of the article and give them credit. Posting the entire article is not allowed, you can post part of the article and create a link to the rest. Most importantly, the source needs to be cited.
- Writings from other Saints Sites: You must cite their work, but generally many visit several Saints sites and it's not necessary to re-print their work here.
If these rules are broken your post is subject to be deleted and if you persist you will be banned.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.|
Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com