New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Football Gameplan's Saints vs Bears Preview Video's (http://blackandgold.com/saints/36362-football-gameplans-saints-vs-bears-preview-videos.html)

FootballCEO 09-14-2011 04:05 PM

Football Gameplan's Saints vs Bears Preview Video's
 

Good Afternoon B&G!! Lets make it LOUD in the dome and have a great week!

Em

strato 09-14-2011 04:22 PM

I agree with this...thanks Emory...great as usual...

How can our DBs play 10 yards off is beyond me...and your right we have to watch out for the screens and quick passes...they ate Atlanta up with them last week...I hope Patrick Robinson learned a little something last week...because i think they will try and go at him with double moves ...:bng:

saintfan 09-14-2011 04:27 PM

Dude, good job as usual. IMO you are as good as anybody on ESPN or NFLN, with more relevant content to be sure, but I have the same suggestion for you now as last year:

Slow down. This piece came in at 4:41. If you slowed your pace you could round it out at 5 minutes and the information would be more easily digested.

Just remember, when you get hired by ESPN, who told you that, and hook me up with some appropriate swag. :-)

Good job man.

Rugby Saint II 09-14-2011 04:45 PM

The middle is soft I agree. I think we can we cover the third receiver this week(key question).

Edit: Once again good job Emory.:bng:

FootballCEO 09-14-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strato (Post 330042)
I agree with this...thanks Emory...great as usual...

How can our DBs play 10 yards off is beyond me...and your right we have to watch out for the screens and quick passes...they ate Atlanta up with them last week...I hope Patrick Robinson learned a little something last week...because i think they will try and go at him with double moves ...:bng:

Thanks Strato!! I wanted to kick the TV when I saw our DBs 10yds off the ball WHEN BLITZING!! That just defied football sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 330044)
Dude, good job as usual. IMO you are as good as anybody on ESPN or NFLN, with more relevant content to be sure, but I have the same suggestion for you now as last year:

Slow down. This piece came in at 4:41. If you slowed your pace you could round it out at 5 minutes and the information would be more easily digested.

Just remember, when you get hired by ESPN, who told you that, and hook me up with some appropriate swag. :-)

Good job man.

LOL! Thanks Homie! I will definitely slow down in further videos and most importantly give you the props for helping me reach my ultimate swagness!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 330054)
The middle is soft I agree. I think we can we cover the third receiver this week(key question).

As far as the Bears are concerned, this should be a good week for Roman Harper...he won't have to cover anybody. Their TEs are not threats

papz 09-14-2011 05:24 PM

Our corners have been playing 10 yards back for years. When Sharper was still starting and playing strong here, we played a very very deep safety too. I always found it weird but hey... it's been working all these years.

FireVenturi 09-14-2011 05:27 PM

FYI. Harper didn't practice today. Makes me believe he won't play Sun, only others to not practice were Hartley and #12

crawgator 09-14-2011 05:46 PM

SAINT'S GAME PLAN!!!!!

1) We need to be able to run the ball this game.. With Colston out and Moore limited.. we need to control the ball.. If we do that we can open up Meechem and Henderson on the long routes.. Also our tight ends need to open up the middle, keep Urlacher occupied... We also need to get Sproles involved some with his outside game and a screen package... Chicago has some good LB's we ned to keep them busy and away from Brees..

2) Don't fumble or give up that untimely interception.. This could be a close game.. and if we give up a turnover it could come back and haunt us.. Football 101= Hold on to the Damn football..

3) Now for the Defense we need to contain Forte, if we can stop this guy we should be in good shape... Our defensive line needs to play good ball here. Forte is a Beast and he can hurt us... So stop the run.. We need to have a good pass rush.. If we get good pressure on Jay Cutler, he has the tendency to give up the football. If we rattle him early and often, it can and usually leads to a bad game for this guy.. Not to worried about their receivers. They are just average at best.. We need to come up with a key turn over, When we made our Superbowl run it seems like we were getting all the right hops, so lets get back to getting the rock back..

4) This is a Gimme, Get the Home Crowd involved.. We all know how much of an advantage the Dome can Be.. So lets Raise some Hell WHO-DATS..

5) Post some of those Katrina Posters in the Locker room.. I remember seeing alot and they pissed me off.. So bring em back post em and that should fire a team up...


SO GEAUX SAINT"S WHOOP SOME BEAR BUTT.. THEY COMING TO OUR HOUSE LET THEM FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!

FootballCEO 09-14-2011 07:13 PM

if I'm James from Good Times..I mean Lovie Smith.. If #41 steps foot inside the Superdome..I'm throwing at him.

strato 09-14-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootballCEO (Post 330125)
if I'm James from Good Times..I mean Lovie Smith.. If #41 steps foot inside the Superdome..I'm throwing at him.


LMAO...dude that was funny...i hope to god if Harpers ankle is hurt he sits..he cant get any slower in coverage...I just hope Sharper signs by the end of the week and we slide M.J up to safety...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com