Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Roman Harper - NFC Defensive Player of the Week

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Official_Saints New Orleans Saints Congrats to @Harp41 who was named NFC Defensive Player of the Week! Harper had 7 tackles & 2 sacks vs. the Bears! Money well spent....

Like Tree25Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,821
Roman Harper - NFC Defensive Player of the Week

Official_Saints New Orleans Saints
Congrats to @Harp41 who was named NFC Defensive Player of the Week! Harper had 7 tackles & 2 sacks vs. the Bears!
Money well spent.
JoanieNTX likes this.
Danno is offline  
Latest Blogs
Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 09-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Congrats ..now get ready to cover Daniels and Dreesen...
strato is offline  
Old 09-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nottinghamshire, UK
Posts: 4,609
It was well deserved Harper! I love seeing the Bernie Dance after he gets a sack.

I saw a great stat about Roman Harper the other day;

He took over the lead for the most sacks by a safety since 2006, he has 12 sacks in 5 years now, for a safety!!!
Danno and Ashley like this.
dizzle88 is online now  
Old 09-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #4
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,821
Originally Posted by strato View Post
Congrats ..now get ready to cover Daniels and Dreesen...
Predictable.

We know our LB's certainly can't, and most SS's in this league can't either. Harper is no worse than other SS's in the league covering great TE's. But I'm sure if they complete 2 or 3 passes to a TE, regardless of how perfect the pass is, we'll hear how he's a "liability" against TE's.
iceshack149 likes this.
Danno is offline  
Old 09-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,821
Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
It was well deserved Harper! I love seeing the Bernie Dance after he gets a sack.

I saw a great stat about Roman Harper the other day;

He took over the lead for the most sacks by a safety since 2006, he has 12 sacks in 5 years now, for a safety!!!
Most sacks and most forced fumbles since 2006.
Danno is offline  
Old 09-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #6
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 11,237
Blog Entries: 5
Like I said, a lot of people here owe Harper an apology.
saintfan is offline  
Old 09-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #7
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,821
Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
Like I said, a lot of people here owe Harper an apology.
A lot of people here don't know the difference between a CB and a SS either.
Danno is offline  
Old 09-20-2011, 04:48 PM   #8
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Predictable.

We know our LB's certainly can't, and most SS's in this league can't either. Harper is no worse than other SS's in the league covering great TE's. But I'm sure if they complete 2 or 3 passes to a TE, regardless of how perfect the pass is, we'll hear how he's a "liability" against TE's.

I gave him thanks more than once since the game..all im saying is the Texans will come at him...so be ready.
strato is offline  
Old 09-20-2011, 04:58 PM   #9
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,821
Originally Posted by strato View Post
I gave him thanks more than once since the game..all im saying is the Texans will come at him...so be ready.
I'm thinking the entire team better be ready, not just Harper.
Ashley likes this.
Danno is offline  
Old 09-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #10
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Colorado Springs Co
Posts: 2,570
Hell YEA! He deserves it.
Danno likes this.
Ashley is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts