New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Bucs Next-Geaux Comix (http://blackandgold.com/saints/37162-bucs-next-geaux-comix.html)

Geauxcomix 10-11-2011 01:53 PM

Bucs Next-Geaux Comix
 
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/363/nextcopy.jpg

SapperSaint 10-11-2011 02:09 PM

you do a good job, brother.

Do you get published?

strato 10-11-2011 02:10 PM

Once again..i dig it

Saintswrath 10-11-2011 02:34 PM

Your real good, do you sell prints?

Geauxcomix 10-11-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SapperSaint (Post 338583)
you do a good job, brother.

Do you get published?

Thanks. but currently I'm not being published anywhere. I've done illustrations in the past for zines and self published my own comix and done blogs. I would like doing something official with the Saints but don't have any connections. Beyond that I'm a painter and poster artist for d.b.a. Here is my home site link. Home - K THAYER ART

Geauxcomix 10-11-2011 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saintswrath (Post 338607)
Your real good, do you sell prints?

I am starting to sell stuff @ the French Market. I might be there Thursday or Friday of this week depending on the weather.

homerj07 10-11-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geauxcomix (Post 338658)
I am starting to sell stuff @ the French Market. I might be there Thursday or Friday of this week depending on the weather.

Any way to get something direct? I live in Florida & can't get to the French Market.

GAwhodat 10-11-2011 09:23 PM

I think you oughta post your pics on the Saints Facebook page. Best way I know of to get noticed by them..

saintfan 10-11-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GAwhodat (Post 338762)
I think you oughta post your pics on the Saints Facebook page. Best way I know of to get noticed by them..

Brilliant! :bng:

st thomas 10-12-2011 12:00 AM

very nice!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com