New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Who Is Going to the Game This Sunday??? (http://blackandgold.com/saints/37361-who-going-game-sunday.html)

JoanieNTX 10-19-2011 11:47 AM

Who Is Going to the Game This Sunday???
 
Just wondering! We will be getting in to New Orleans sometime Sunday "noonish", and leaving Monday morning. How many of you will be there? :)

AlaskaSaints 10-19-2011 12:11 PM

I wish. Have a great time and I hope you have a triumphant ride home!

Alaska

Budsdrinker 10-19-2011 12:23 PM

We'll be there all weekend. Also have an extra ticket if someone is interested.

st thomas 10-19-2011 12:31 PM

we won't be there joanientex but will u have a sign again? we'll be watching and yell/hollering.lol

JoanieNTX 10-19-2011 02:37 PM

Thanks, AlaskaSaints, and Budsdrinker, where are you guys hanging out? St. Thomas, nope, no sign this time. :( Hubby said I kept hitting him in the face with it! LOL! But we will be behind the Saints bench, to the right when you're facing them...around the 35-40 yard line, and 11 rows up!!!

SmashMouth 10-19-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budsdrinker (Post 341028)
We'll be there all weekend. Also have an extra ticket if someone is interested.

Did Strato chicken out of your free ticket offer already? :confused: :awe:

Budsdrinker 10-19-2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMouth (Post 341061)
Did Strato chicken out of your free ticket offer already? :confused: :awe:

Yeah something like that. Didn't want the bar tab!:beer:

Budsdrinker 10-19-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoanieNTX (Post 341060)
Thanks, AlaskaSaints, and Budsdrinker, where are you guys hanging out? St. Thomas, nope, no sign this time. :( Hubby said I kept hitting him in the face with it! LOL! But we will be behind the Saints bench, to the right when you're facing them...around the 35-40 yard line, and 11 rows up!!!

We'll be in the quarter until 3 or so then head to Allegros by 5.

Michigan_SF 10-19-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoanieNTX (Post 341060)
we will be behind the Saints bench, to the right when you're facing them...around the 35-40 yard line, and 11 rows up!!!

Nice!

Garry42 10-19-2011 08:12 PM

I will be there! Section 129, Row 2! Heading out tomorrow, spending the weekend in NO and flying back Monday! Should be a great weekend!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com