Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

New Orleans Saints center Olin Kreutz decides to leave team

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Saint_LB LOL..yeah no doubt..im done Kreutz is gone.. DLP is the starter time to rally around him. peace....

Like Tree26Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 09:22 AM   #61
Threaded by strato
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

Originally Posted by Saint_LB View Post
LOL..yeah no doubt..im done Kreutz is gone.. DLP is the starter time to rally around him.peace.
Views: 3996
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 10-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #62
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
congrats on going to the game. ive still only ever been to a few preseason games. however watching from home on TV i actually get to see the zoomed in version of tge game. while going to the game offers a better atmosphere, you really dont get a better view of the line

I thought that to...but from the endzone seats...you really mainly see the O-Linemen ..especially when they have their backs to you ..which is when Kreutz happen to go down... the skill players from that view tend to get out of sight once the play starts.
strato is offline  
Old 10-22-2011, 09:35 AM   #63
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Originally Posted by strato View Post
I thought that to...but from the endzone seats...you really mainly see the O-Linemen ..especially when they have their backs to you ..which is when Kreutz happen to go down... the skill players from that view tend to get out of sight once the play starts.
so as the team moves down the field wouldnt everyone move out of sight?

when teams review game films on monday or tuesday you think they watch from the endzones or from the broadcast view?

when the saints played in the hall of fame game i actually got to see the pictures that the QBs are always seen looking at on the sidelines of the previous plays. pics that drew and company actually held in their hands. guess where they were taken from?
CantonLegend is offline  
Old 10-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #64
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
so as the team moves down the field wouldnt everyone move out of sight?

when teams review game films on monday or tuesday you think they watch from the endzones or from the broadcast view?

when the saints played in the hall of fame game i actually got to see the pictures that the QBs are always seen looking at on the sidelines of the previous plays. pics that drew and company actually held in their hands. guess where they were taken from?
Canton don't you think i know that...im just saying in that particular game..i couldn't see the skill players...so i got a good view of the line that day due to seating...and mainly watched them and Drew of course..im well aware of the view from up top or side is better..i would have had those tickets...but they were out of my price range. The line is still very visible..they don't sprint down the field like skill players.
strato is offline  
Old 10-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #65
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Forget seeing Sproles once he gets past the line..lol
strato is offline  
Old 10-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #66
100th Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 180
Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
yep. thats kinda what i do now. you guys rip on the starters and praise the backups and when i offer anything it gets laughed at so being obnoxious is kinda my thing now. when im right, im right and im pretty much always right....you guys just dont like it gettin thrown in ur faces

Interesting. I buy the part where you say that you are moving toward a more obnoxious online persona, but I disagree about you being right most of the time - especially recently. I have noticed that your posts are not nearly as reasoned as they once were.

Are you becoming a troll?
MorningWood is offline  
Old 10-22-2011, 10:37 AM   #67
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Originally Posted by MorningWood View Post
Interesting. I buy the part where you say that you are moving toward a more obnoxious online persona, but I disagree about you being right most of the time - especially recently. I have noticed that your posts are not nearly as reasoned as they once were.

Are you becoming a troll?
perhaps i got fed up with the ignorance infecting the forum

the more prominent posters seem to be the least educated and uninformed...no offense to anyone in particular

takin shots at me from acrossed the country leads me to act the same way...i dont have much respect for ppl that do that and its reflected in my posts

welcoming a poster back to the site and showing hospitality goes a long way
CantonLegend is offline  
Old 10-22-2011, 10:49 AM   #68
In Doh We Trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,969
Blog Entries: 16
WTF??? Unless there is more to this then they are reporting this is
homerj07 is offline  
Old 10-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #69
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Grand Haven, Michigan by way of a little Mississippi River town in Louisiana
Posts: 2,723
If we are going to really,really bang the ball, we are going to need a center and a lb. to bang back on the other side. I would bring Bussey to the youth movement he's a bangbacker.
halloween 65 is offline  
Old 10-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #70
Breakin Records
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Deville, Louisiana
Posts: 1,662
He couldn't handle that BLACK AND GOLD ! ! !
AllSaints is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/37403-new-orleans-saints-center-olin-kreutz-decides-leave-team.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
New Orleans Saints center Olin Kreutz decides to leave team This thread Refback 10-21-2011 12:31 PM 5
Kreutz - gone This thread Refback 10-21-2011 11:04 AM 5


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts