Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Love this pic

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II Personally, I don't like his style........I love the way he plays and I'm dang glad he's here but he reminds me of a bully and a punk.jmho I do know that he's had a ...

Like Tree10Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #11
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II View Post
Personally, I don't like his style........I love the way he plays and I'm dang glad he's here but he reminds me of a bully and a punk.jmho
I do know that he's had a tough life and has an attitude about his early childhood. But I prefer my athletes to be humble.

Jimmy a punk?...get outta here..this is the NFL...he takes all kinds of hits ..he better have an attitude or he will be toast...

Graham is the man at TE now..he can talk all he wants..and if your mama dropped you off with your clothes and said goodluck i dont want you..i think you would have a chip to..
saintfan and frydaddy like this.
strato is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #12
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,135
Blog Entries: 2
Rugby has a good point, though.

Put up... and shut up. He left 40 yards on the field yesterday. Why don't I forgive him? Because he NEVER leaves 40 yards on the field.

He was PETRIFIED of first-contact yesterday. Once he got cracked once he settled down, but on-the-whole, Jimmy Graham DOES NOT like to be tackled.

Alaska
AlaskaSaints is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 10,972
Blog Entries: 5
I don't think he was afraid of the hit. I think he was prepping to get more, too soon, and as a result he got nothing. Regardless, at the end of the day he had yet another good game. It was a nice recovery for a guy who's still learning.

I LOVE Graham.
Halo, iceshack149 and strato like this.
saintfan is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 12:49 PM   #14
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,708
Blog Entries: 16
Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II View Post
Personally, I don't like his style........I love the way he plays and I'm dang glad he's here but he reminds me of a bully and a punk.jmho
I do know that he's had a tough life and has an attitude about his early childhood. But I prefer my athletes to be humble.
At the start of the season I would agree with this BUT he has come to prove his worth. I agree I Like my athletes humble (I still love players like Eddie George & Barry Sanders)

BUT Graham plays balls ot the walls & he is still young. PLUS I really like that fact that he does not have a million tatoos all over the place.
homerj07 is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #15
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 3,613
hopefully I am speaking for the 3 dissenters here when I say this:
We love Graham as a player, but just think he needs to tone it down a few notches.
He is still in the learning phase; by my count he made 5 pretty big errors yesterday. I'm all for an enthusiastic guy being intense, but he needs to hold on to the ball, stop running the wrong route, etc, before he does a Superman routine
ScottF is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #16
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
People never cease to amaze..best TE in the league and y'all *****?..lawd lawd!...whats next..
strato is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #17
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,135
Blog Entries: 2
I tell you what; that Grabowski or whatever'ski put on a clinic last night. That boy is TOUGH. I found myself wishing Graham had that kind of day yesterday.

Alaska
AlaskaSaints is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #18
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
NFL Stats: by Player Category
strato is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 01:50 PM   #19
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fairbanks, AK
Posts: 1,980
Blog Entries: 1
Originally Posted by AlaskaSaints View Post
Rugby has a good point, though.

Put up... and shut up. He left 40 yards on the field yesterday. Why don't I forgive him? Because he NEVER leaves 40 yards on the field.

He was PETRIFIED of first-contact yesterday. Once he got cracked once he settled down, but on-the-whole, Jimmy Graham DOES NOT like to be tackled.

Alaska
Petrified? Did he tell you that?
This kid is an NFL TE. He's a big guy and I have not seen anything that shows fear on his part. In fact, I've only seen attitude and him trucking people. He didn't look the ball into his hands and now he's petrified of playing football.

He has had some bad drops this year. He's dropped more than most of the specialty players in the NFL for sure. I hate seeing it just like you do and hope that he cleans it up.

I tell you what; that Grabowski or whatever'ski put on a clinic last night. That boy is TOUGH. I found myself wishing Graham had that kind of day yesterday.
Do you know that 30 other teams wish that they had Graham? I wonder why you only work hard to complain about one of the best teams in the league all the time? The Saints are in the drivers seat in this division and has a week off to heal up and concentrate on one of the better, more complete teams in the league two weeks from now. I'm psyched!

"...it's good to have friends, no matter where they are."--JOESAM2002
iceshack149 is offline  
Old 11-14-2011, 02:00 PM   #20
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Originally Posted by iceshack149 View Post
Petrified? Did he tell you that?
This kid is an NFL TE. He's a big guy and I have not seen anything that shows fear on his part. In fact, I've only seen attitude and him trucking people. He didn't look the ball into his hands and now he's petrified of playing football.

He has had some bad drops this year. He's dropped more than most of the specialty players in the NFL for sure. I hate seeing it just like you do and hope that he cleans it up.


Do you know that 30 other teams wish that they had Graham? I wonder why you only work hard to complain about one of the best teams in the league all the time? The Saints are in the drivers seat in this division and has a week off to heal up and concentrate on one of the better, more complete teams in the league two weeks from now. I'm psyched!

I agree ..this has to be the silliest thread on the board..i mean really?

but after being in chat yesterday..none of this surprises me..
strato is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/38125-love-pic.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Love this pic This thread Refback 11-14-2011 08:10 AM 8


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts