New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Autograph Signing With Rickey Jackson (http://blackandgold.com/saints/38273-autograph-signing-rickey-jackson.html)

Crusader 11-18-2011 04:58 PM

Autograph Signing With Rickey Jackson
 
Free Autograph signing with Hall of Famer Rickey Jackson

On Saturday Nov. 19 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM, NFL and New Orleans Saints Hall of FamerRickey Jackson will be signing autographs at the New Orleans Saints Team Shop. All autographs willbe free to the public.

Rickey Jackson, Former Dome Patrol outside linebacker, currently ranksthird on the NFL All-Time Sacks rankings. Rickey played for the Saints for 13 seasons between1981-1993.

Rickey Jackson jerseys as well as Team Issued Authentic Throwback Jerseys from thisseason's roster will be available for sale.

Mercedes-Benz Superdome Team Shop is located onthe Plaza Level Between gate A and gate B

Free parking will be available in the Mercedes-BenzSuperdome Parking Garage in lot #6.


--

Didn't see this posted but I wanted to give all you guys a heads up. If anybody is going please let me know.

AlaskaSaints 11-18-2011 05:39 PM

Can he play next Monday?

Great heads-up, Crusader.

Alaska

WhoDat!656 11-18-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlaskaSaints (Post 350306)
Can he play next Monday?

Great heads-up, Crusader.

Alaska

Find out if Swilling and Johnson have made plans as well!!

CheramieIII 11-19-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusader (Post 350301)
Free Autograph signing with Hall of Famer Rickey Jackson

On Saturday Nov. 19 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM, NFL and New Orleans Saints Hall of FamerRickey Jackson will be signing autographs at the New Orleans Saints Team Shop. All autographs willbe free to the public.

Rickey Jackson, Former Dome Patrol outside linebacker, currently ranksthird on the NFL All-Time Sacks rankings. Rickey played for the Saints for 13 seasons between1981-1993.

Rickey Jackson jerseys as well as Team Issued Authentic Throwback Jerseys from thisseason's roster will be available for sale.

Mercedes-Benz Superdome Team Shop is located onthe Plaza Level Between gate A and gate B

Free parking will be available in the Mercedes-BenzSuperdome Parking Garage in lot #6.


--

Didn't see this posted but I wanted to give all you guys a heads up. If anybody is going please let me know.

Somebody go get me a signed picture or card and I will pay you for it.

UK_WhoDat 11-19-2011 02:57 PM

What was I doing messing about in Europe when Rickey is signing autographs.


Quote:

Originally Posted by CheramieIII (Post 350423)
Somebody go get me a signed picture or card and I will pay you for it.

Whatever he pays, I double.

SaintPauly 11-19-2011 04:38 PM

Wish I could be there.....

QBREES9 11-19-2011 10:18 PM

Can someone get one for me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com