Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Saints-Giants Thursday Injury Report

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Danno You're wrong. My post was NOT irrelevant. FACT: Our front four has NOT applied adequate pressure this season, and all the irrelevant deflections you've attempted do not prove that fact irrelevant. Do you want stats or ...

Like Tree3Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 03:28 PM   #11
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 9,965
Question

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
You're wrong. My post was NOT irrelevant.

FACT: Our front four has NOT applied adequate pressure this season, and all the irrelevant deflections you've attempted do not prove that fact irrelevant.
Do you want stats or wins?
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 11-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #12
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,065
Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
Do you want stats or wins?
Do you want relevance, or irrelevance? Because right now, you're siding with irrelevance.
Danno is online now  
Old 11-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #13
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 9,965
The only stats I care about are wins.

Enough said
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 11-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #14
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,065
Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
The only stats I care about are wins.

Enough said
Really, so you've never criticized any player at any time for anything huh? Wanna bet?


So I guess every unit on this team is all-pro huh?

OK, thats not exactly the way most people think. Most prefer honest analysis over that 16-0, we have no problems, fanboy crap any day.
Danno is online now  
Old 11-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #15
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 9,965
Question

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
It is you irrelevant post.

I am happy that the Saints are 7-3 and winning the division and control their own destiny.

Do I think there is room from improvement from the front four?

Yes!

From our linebackers, secondary, special teams and offense as well!
Did you miss this post or just decide you wanted to argue?
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 11-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #16
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Wherever I lay my hat
Posts: 3,006
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
....Shanle hasn't played well.......... Does that mean Shanle has played well?
Objection your honor

saintfan and strato like this.
UK_WhoDat is offline  
Old 11-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #17
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hockley, Tx
Posts: 1,458
Our Front 4 hasn't applied any pressure, and Rushing 3 has been a disaster. Cutler and the Falcons 4th and 1 stand has been it and that is NOT the norm.
lynwood is offline  
Old 11-25-2011, 07:34 PM   #18
In Doh We Trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,969
Blog Entries: 16
OK by the authority granted to me by the Nevada Boxing Commission I declare this argument null & void.

You both have valid points.

I am just glad to see an injury list that is so small
homerj07 is offline  
Old 11-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #19
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 3,789
Originally Posted by homerj07 View Post
OK by the authority granted to me by the Nevada Boxing Commission I declare this argument null & void.

You both have valid points.

I am just glad to see an injury list that is so small
wait, this thread was about the injury list??
ScottF is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/38410-saints-giants-thursday-injury-report.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Saints-Giants Thursday Injury Report This thread Refback 11-25-2011 03:26 PM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts