New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Saints-Giants Thursday Injury Report (http://blackandgold.com/saints/38410-saints-giants-thursday-injury-report.html)

WhoDat!656 11-25-2011 12:44 PM

Saints-Giants Thursday Injury Report
 
New York Giants Injury Update, Friday Morning: Will Beatty Has Surgery, Kareem McKenzie Misses Practice - SB Nation New York

Danno 11-25-2011 12:56 PM

Doesn't really matter about their O-line, our front 4 hasn't applied any pressure to anyone this whole season.

WhoDat!656 11-25-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 351607)
Doesn't really matter about their O-line, our front 4 hasn't applied any pressure to anyone this whole season.

You would have a hard time convincing Jay Cutler of that

Danno 11-25-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 351608)
You would have a hard time convincing Jay Cutler of that

Yet I would have no trouble convincing
Aaron Rodgers
Matt Schaub
Blain Gabbert
Cam Newton
Josh Freeman
Curtis Painter
AJ freakin Feely
Matt Ryan

We've had basically one game where I can say our front four got after the QB, and IIRC it happened to be the most sacked QB in the NFL for two years running.

WhoDat!656 11-25-2011 01:29 PM

How many of those games did the Saints win?

Danno 11-25-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 351612)
How many of those games did the Saints win?

Irrelevant to the discussion about the front four's lack of pressure.

Shanle hasn't played well, but we're 7-3. Does that mean Shanle has played well?

WhoDat!656 11-25-2011 02:29 PM

Would you feel better if Shanle got 8 sacks every game but the Saints were 1-9?

Danno 11-25-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 351620)
Would you feel better if Shanle got 8 sacks every game but the Saints were 1-9?

Again, irrelevant to the fact our front four doesn't get pressure.

Would YOU rather our front four get pressure yet be 1-9? Two can play the irrelevance game.;)

WhoDat!656 11-25-2011 02:44 PM

It is you irrelevant post.

I am happy that the Saints are 7-3 and winning the division and control their own destiny.

Do I think there is room from improvement from the front four?

Yes!

From our linebackers, secondary, special teams and offense as well!

Danno 11-25-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 351622)
It is you irrelevant post.


I am happy that the Saints are 7-3 and winning the division and control their own destiny.

Do I think there is room from improvement from the front four?

Yes!

From our linebackers, secondary, special teams and offense as well!

You're wrong. My post was NOT irrelevant.

FACT: Our front four has NOT applied adequate pressure this season, and all the irrelevant deflections you've attempted do not prove that fact irrelevant.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com