New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   LIVE board last night... (http://blackandgold.com/saints/38522-live-board-last-night.html)

AlaskaSaints 11-29-2011 10:54 AM

LIVE board last night...
 
Was LIVE!!! I think we had over 25 posters in there at one time. It was moving FAST. Great time, fellas!!!

LivingtheLieTimay, please report to the "Defend Your Handle" thread over on the Welcome Wagon Board!!! We gotta hear that story!

LOL

Alaska

Halo 11-29-2011 11:00 AM

Every week we have a clan. Join us weekly for the FUN!!!


Quote:

Originally Posted by AlaskaSaints (Post 352618)
Was LIVE!!! I think we had over 25 posters in there at one time. It was moving FAST. Great time, fellas!!!

LivingtheLieTimay, please report to the "Defend Your Handle" thread over on the Welcome Wagon Board!!! We gotta hear that story!

LOL

Alaska


Srgt. Hulka 11-29-2011 11:08 AM

It's always fun on the live chat. I like the fact that we have live posters from all over the country and the world. It amazes my daughter that I'm chatting live with someone in England about the game that we're both watching.
I have to be careful on the live chat though, I will miss some plays and commentary while I'm typing. I don't multi-task well. LOL

saintfan 11-29-2011 01:17 PM

Yep. I try to be in there for most games too. In my place I'm the only one watching...just sitting on the couch by myself. The LIVE chat is a great place to be during the games.

xan 11-29-2011 01:52 PM

You are all my imaginary friends. I cannot fathom how you have 25 distinct personalities.

UK_WhoDat 11-29-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 352681)
Yep. I try to be in there for most games too. In my place I'm the only one watching...just sitting on the couch by myself. The LIVE chat is a great place to be during the games.

You, me both. Especially if it a really late game like last night.

And the board was rocking last night. I lost internet connection I thought for a short time to find a message that I had missed 2400 messages since I was last logged in. Serious!!!!

UK_WhoDat 11-29-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo (Post 352623)
Every week we have a clan. Join us weekly for the FUN!!!

It is a CLAN.

Very different personalities from:
those who are absolutely manic depressive until the number of plays left is less than the numbers of TDs to beat the Saints

those who are deep into every play

and so on....

I love it

dizzle88 11-29-2011 02:47 PM

Love being in the live chat, especially when the game is how it was last night Drew was unstoppable!

homerj07 11-29-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xan (Post 352688)
You are all my imaginary friends. I cannot fathom how you have 25 distinct personalities.

Ahh - but some of US have multiple personalities & that just adds to the confusion (or fun!! :doh: )

pumpkindriver 11-29-2011 10:47 PM

I'd be in the live chat more often but usually its either watch the game and don't chat, or listen to the radio feed and chat, so, watching takes precedence :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com