New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Check out this quote from John Fox (http://blackandgold.com/saints/39797-check-out-quote-john-fox.html)

WhoDat!656 01-03-2012 02:28 PM

Check out this quote from John Fox
 
''It's what you make it,'' coach John Fox said of the Super Bowl chase. ''I know not too many years ago, there was a team in New Orleans that lost their last three, and I think they won the Super Bowl.''

These Broncos don't resemble those Saints at all.

Time to peak, playoffs are here - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Srgt. Hulka 01-03-2012 02:34 PM

He has to say the right things though. He has to believe in his team. If he doesnt believe in his team...who will? Certainly not us! LOL

WHO_DAT_CAT 01-03-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 363288)
''It's what you make it,'' coach John Fox said of the Super Bowl chase. ''I know not too many years ago, there was a team in New Orleans that lost their last three, and I think they won the Super Bowl.''

Crazy talk. Where is the crazy smilie?

WhoDat!656 01-03-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka (Post 363296)
He has to say the right things though. He has to believe in his team. If he doesnt believe in his team...who will? Certainly not us! LOL

The only way the Broncos make it past Steelers is if Tebow gets The Father, The Son & The Holy Ghost to play!!

Srgt. Hulka 01-03-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 363308)
The only way the Broncos make it past Steelers is if Tebow gets The Father, The Son & The Holy Ghost to play!!

I don't think that's going to happen. I think I saw them in the Dome Sunday cheering for the Saints!
:bng:

homerj07 01-03-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 363308)
The only way the Broncos make it past Steelers is if Tebow gets The Father, The Son & The Holy Ghost to play!!

Hell NO!! The Trinity are Saints fans!!

WHO_DAT_CAT 01-03-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka (Post 363312)
I don't think that's going to happen. I think I saw them in the Dome Sunday cheering for the Saints!
:bng:

Hulka, you make me laugh! LOL.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com