New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Be Nice To The Lions (http://blackandgold.com/saints/39853-nice-lions.html)

saintfan 01-04-2012 03:22 PM

Be Nice To The Lions
 
A number of us have been chatting it up with some Lions fans on another board - there are threads here with details.

A few of us from B&G have extended a welcome for those guys and gals to drop by the chat box during the game on Saturday.

Be kind to them if they drop by. If there's any other fan base in the NFL that could possibly relate to Saints fans, isn't it Lions fans?

If somebody's trolling they will be dealt with, but try to be nice up front and give them a chance.

:bng:

saintsfan1313 01-04-2012 04:11 PM

I worked with a bunch of Lions fans here recently....gotta admit, they are alot like us.....they love their team, thru thick and thin....all ive talked to have given props to us and no real S&^T talking....good people from what ive seen

skymike 01-04-2012 04:19 PM

Anyone who supports the Detroit Lions has to be good people, to me. I cant help but feel like I know them.

I want to beat them Saturday, but when they're not playing us, Im for em.

Rugby Saint II 01-04-2012 04:50 PM

I've been saying for a couple of years the Lions were coming around.....and here they are. No problem for the Saints though.

kel180 01-04-2012 05:05 PM

I don't come around much, but this is the stuff that makes me proud :) Too cool.....
Really curious to see what type of turnout they will have at the game.....

saintfan 01-04-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 363770)
I've been saying for a couple of years the Lions were coming around.....and here they are. No problem for the Saints though.

Yep. Same here. They have all the talent in the world - they look a lot like us from a few years ago.

Danno 01-04-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 363784)
Yep. Same here. They have all the talent in the world - they look a lot like us from a few years ago.

Exactly, when they realize how good they are, that consistency will improve and they'll be competitive for several years.

Obviously the key is keeping the often injured Matt Stafford healthy. Great QB but appears to be made of glass.

halloween 65 01-04-2012 05:55 PM

I work around Lion fans 2-3 times a year and never have had the 1st problem. Blue collar people like yours truly.

saintfan 01-04-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halloween 65 (Post 363798)
I work around Lion fans 2-3 times a year and never have had the 1st problem. Blue collar people like yours truly.

Yep, and loyal, unlike those wishy-washy failcone bandwagoners. :mrgreen:

caddieman 01-04-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 363732)
A number of us have been chatting it up with some Lions fans on another board - there are threads here with details.

A few of us from B&G have extended a welcome for those guys and gals to drop by the chat box during the game on Saturday.

Be kind to them if they drop by. If there's any other fan base in the NFL that could possibly relate to Saints fans, isn't it Lions fans?

If somebody's trolling they will be dealt with, but try to be nice up front and give them a chance.

:bng:

I am a Lions Fan this week, do I count?:)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com