New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Who do we lose next year? (http://blackandgold.com/saints/40024-who-do-we-lose-next-year.html)

The Dude 01-08-2012 01:28 AM

Who do we lose next year?
 
We are obviously going to have to lighten our pocket book to sign Colston, Nicks, and Brees, so inevitably we are going to lose some fan favorites. who do you guys think we lose? Vilma, Meach, Henderson, Ivory??

SaintsBro 01-08-2012 01:33 AM

I cannot believe that a rational sane person would ask this question on the night of a HUGE playoff win in the middle of a potential Super Bowl run, when the team is the strongest, most cohesive, and healthiest it has been since the previous Super Bowl victory, perhaps even stronger and better as a TEAM. Ask again in...March? May? Not the time for this talk. The 49ers are looking at tonight's scoreboard and freaking out about 45 points. Trust me on this, THEY ARE FREAKING OUT

SAINTstunna 01-08-2012 02:16 AM

That's what I'm talking about, SHUT'EM UP, THEN SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!!!! TWO DATT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choupique 01-08-2012 05:20 AM

Whatever our coaches decide on is fine with me. I trust them.

There will be some fans cut this season for disloyalty, however.

WhoDat!656 01-08-2012 05:50 AM

49ers probably think the Saints won't get anywhere near 45 points in Candlestick Park.

homerj07 01-08-2012 08:52 PM

& we may not - we only average 24-25 on the road/outside

|Mitch| 01-08-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 365392)
49ers probably think the Saints won't get anywhere near 45 points in Candlestick Park.

Quote:

Originally Posted by homerj07 (Post 365794)
& we may not - we only average 24-25 on the road/outside


That's why we play the games; nothing is given...

Cruize 01-08-2012 09:39 PM

W. Smith's salary doesn't match his production. Strief could get paid more elsewhere. Porter is average at best but will want and probably get more elsewhere. Meachem or Henderson possibly both when Colston is resigned. Rodgers or Franklin won't be back. And finally some good news for alot of fans. Shanle won't be back. All in all not too bad. Some more young guys will have to step up and Loomis will have to find a couple more diamonds in the rough.

QBREES9 01-08-2012 10:20 PM

Can't even think about this right now.

Budsdrinker 01-09-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruize (Post 365818)
W. Smith's salary doesn't match his production. Strief could get paid more elsewhere. Porter is average at best but will want and probably get more elsewhere. Meachem or Henderson possibly both when Colston is resigned. Rodgers or Franklin won't be back. And finally some good news for alot of fans. Shanle won't be back. All in all not too bad. Some more young guys will have to step up and Loomis will have to find a couple more diamonds in the rough.

Don't count Shanle out. I bet he stays.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com