New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Graham & Sproles (http://blackandgold.com/saints/40323-graham-sproles.html)

Rickh 01-13-2012 01:46 PM

Graham & Sproles
 
With all of the attention (rightfully so) on Graham and Sproles I think the Saints may start out this game going to the WR's more and emphasizing the run game. I can't remember which game it was that the Saints came out firing to Colston, Meachum and Moore and didn't so much with Graham and Sproles.
This lasted until close to halftime. When sufficient respect was paid a little deeper down field with our wideouts, they came back to what they've been doing this year with those two.

Too many ways they can hurt the niners, I can't wait for tomorrow.

SmashMouth 01-13-2012 01:47 PM

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2011/foo...mmy-graham.jpg

The first time Saints tight end Jimmy Graham was told he could play in the NFL he thought the person was crazy. Graham hadn't so much as caught a pass in a game since he was in the ninth grade. Yet, almost four years into a college basketball career that was about to send him to a pro league in Europe, a former NFL quarterback was face-to-face with Graham, telling him he could be a playmaker in pro football.
"I looked at this old guy [and thought], What is he talking about?" Graham said. "This guy is delusional right now."


Read more: New Orleans tight end Jimmy Graham uses tough upbringing, basketball to join NFL elite - NFL - SI.com

AlaskaSaints 01-13-2012 02:26 PM

I want to run the ball, but NOT up the gut. Around the tackles with Collins and Graham leading the way.

I'm not a fan of over-the-guards head-to-wall run plays. Just not sexy with our explosiveness.

However, I'll welcome the trouncing we are about to subject S.F. to in any way that it happens.

Alaska

AlaskaSaints 01-13-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickh (Post 368862)
With all of the attention (rightfully so) on Graham and Sproles I think the Saints may start out this game going to the WR's more and emphasizing the run game. I can't remember which game it was that the Saints came out firing to Colston, Meachum and Moore and didn't so much with Graham and Sproles.
This lasted until close to halftime. When sufficient respect was paid a little deeper down field with our wideouts, they came back to what they've been doing this year with those two.

Too many ways they can hurt the niners, I can't wait for tomorrow.

There's:

1) They think we will so we WON'T.
2) They think we will, and know we think they know we won't, so we WILL.
3) They know we know they won't think we will, so we WON'T.


Got it? Now, get out there and DO IT!! LOL

Alaska

hagan714 01-13-2012 03:19 PM

dbl up on graham and spy sproils ... yeah baby leaves the others one on one. hehehehehe

whodat4life 01-13-2012 03:37 PM

I expect a big game from Graham against the 9ers just like Fitzgerald did to them not long ago

Srgt. Hulka 01-13-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMouth (Post 368863)
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2011/foo...mmy-graham.jpg

The first time Saints tight end Jimmy Graham was told he could play in the NFL he thought the person was crazy. Graham hadn't so much as caught a pass in a game since he was in the ninth grade. Yet, almost four years into a college basketball career that was about to send him to a pro league in Europe, a former NFL quarterback was face-to-face with Graham, telling him he could be a playmaker in pro football.
"I looked at this old guy [and thought], What is he talking about?" Graham said. "This guy is delusional right now."


Read more: New Orleans tight end Jimmy Graham uses tough upbringing, basketball to join NFL elite - NFL - SI.com


"It seems Kosar may not have been so crazy after all."

Thanks Bernie!

SaintFanQ 01-13-2012 05:03 PM

I may have missed some information in previous posts by other people but is Mark Ingram done for the post season or is he hoping to play against the 49ers?

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!

|Mitch| 01-13-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintFanQ (Post 368951)
I may have missed some information in previous posts by other people but is Mark Ingram done for the post season or is he hoping to play against the 49ers?

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!

Mark Ingram was put on IR; he's done for the rest of the season

WHO_DAT_CAT 01-13-2012 05:31 PM

First Half == Pass Happy
Second Half == Run Happy sprinkled with Pass Happy!!
Final Second == exhausted 49ers litter the field
Game ends with a loud WHO DAT!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com