New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Thanks Halo (http://blackandgold.com/saints/40456-thanks-halo.html)

iceshack149 01-16-2012 05:06 PM

Thanks Halo
 
Thanks for keeping B&G relatively free of trolls this weekend Mods. I don't know if I could have kept my head with other fans coming in and rubbing my nose in it.

It was a tough weekend and as hard as it was to go through, I can't imagine heading the clowns off at the pass to maintain as much civility as possible here. I greatly appreciate your work. This is a great site, Mark.

CharityMike 01-16-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceshack149 (Post 370621)
Thanks for keeping B&G relatively free of trolls this weekend Mods. I don't know if I could have kept my head with other fans coming in and rubbing my nose in it.

It was a tough weekend and as hard as it was to go through, I can't imagine heading the clowns off at the pass to maintain as much civility as possible here. I greatly appreciate your work. This is a great site, Mark.

Co-signed!!

Thanks to all Mods for making this place what it is!

Srgt. Hulka 01-16-2012 06:33 PM

I'll see you're thanks and raise you a "GREAT JOB!"

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/t...y-psd47711.png

saintsfan1976 01-16-2012 06:33 PM

Their fans should be coming here to THANK us for the gift(s).

Payback in New Orleans next year - calendar, M A R K E D !!

CharityMike 01-16-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka (Post 370648)
I'll see you're thanks and raise you a "GREAT JOB!"

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/t...y-psd47711.png

You got some brown stuff on your nose bud :lol: :bandg:

B_Dub_Saint 01-16-2012 06:43 PM

U suck Halo :)














Just playin dawg!

Rugby Saint II 01-16-2012 08:43 PM

Halo this place is the only place for a Saint fan.

saintfan 01-16-2012 08:58 PM

+ Me. I like having other team's fans stop by, but this past week was an exception to the rule since most Whiner fans can't be civilized.

Halo 01-16-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 370695)
+ Me. I like having other team's fans stop by, but this past week was an exception to the rule since most Whiner fans can't be civilized.

Thanks everyone for LIKING our site! Lots of work goes into it.

The 49er fans are just misguided. Other Saints sites and fans are probably taunting them, they end up here at some point with a "trigger first" mentality.

There's no winning or losing the troll war, but I learned a lesson from last playoffs -- people were more irritated after the playoff loss with the "told ya so's" etc. and that's not what this place is about.

So thanks! Anytime anyone can offer some props, please do so because we work on complements and thanks rather than advertising and donations.

:bng:

TopCow 01-16-2012 09:57 PM

I was an occasional stopper-by prior to the playoffs. Because of the civility and positive tone of this board, I am now a daily member. And will continue to be so. Thank you, mods, for all that you do to establish and maintain this atmosphere. Pleasant, enjoyable indeed.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com