New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   So I Joined The Giants Board.....AND (http://blackandgold.com/saints/40511-so-i-joined-giants-board.html)

JoanieNTX 01-18-2012 01:16 PM

So I Joined The Giants Board.....AND
 
I saw where a Saints fan posted warning them about how the Forty Whiner fans acted...and most of the Giant fans were sympathetic and couldn't believe they would act like that. Then there was this one idiot who said to the Saints fan, "And why should we believe YOU?" And that's as far as I got, because that one ticked me off so bad. I should prolly not go to other team's boards. ;) Just sayin!

SapperSaint 01-18-2012 01:24 PM

I try and stay away from the other teams fan sites. I have enough heartburn in the day. Don't need any un-due reflux.

QBREES9 01-18-2012 07:24 PM

Do they know your a Saints fan.

saintfan 01-18-2012 07:26 PM

I would think the SF Fans behavior would be quite familiar to the Giants Fans behavior. If memory serves...

AlaskaSaints 01-18-2012 08:14 PM

A San Francisco team vs. a New York team... hmmmm...

Nah. Theres no love there.

Go Pat's!!!!

Alaska

Danno 01-18-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlaskaSaints (Post 371419)
A San Francisco team vs. a New York team... hmmmm...

Nah. Theres no love there.

Go Pat's!!!!

Alaska

I'm hoping for a Pats/Giants Superbowl.

Flacco versus sissy-trot Alex Smith? No thanks.

Choupique 01-18-2012 11:52 PM

A thread about what a New Yorker in a forum has to say?

Who cares, would be my first thought.

The Dude 01-19-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoanieNTX (Post 371262)
I saw where a Saints fan posted warning them about how the Forty Whiner fans acted...and most of the Giant fans were sympathetic and couldn't believe they would act like that. Then there was this one idiot who said to the Saints fan, "And why should we believe YOU?" And that's as far as I got, because that one ticked me off so bad. I should prolly not go to other team's boards. ;) Just sayin!

go to SportsWrath and post in their Giants forum. The official site sucks and has wayyy to much traffic and Big Blue Interactive is full of know it all snobs. I have spent years on various Giants boards and Sportswrath is the best. Very knowledgable people and they all have respect for the Saints. They are in the process of updating their skin so it looks a bit old but its still easy to navigate.

SloMotion 01-19-2012 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 371421)
I'm hoping for a Pats/Giants Superbowl.

Flacco versus sissy-trot Alex Smith? No thanks.


SuperBowl XLVI - Patriots/Giants - The Sequel; Brady's Revenge .... the game should turn out a little different then in 2007 .... and Joanie, consider the source .... every board can't be the 'Black and Gold', somebody's gotta' be second place .... I'm gonna' take a look at 'Sportswrath' though.

skymike 01-19-2012 07:34 AM

naa. I wouldnt give any thought to it, Joanie. Its the internet, for starters, and most sites are not as civil as this site. I wouldnt judge Giants fans by one website, where someone acts like a butt-plug. I know a Saints site where people are butt plugs.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com