Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Sean Payton

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Cats FEAR me, Beastmode! Alaska...

Like Tree13Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #11
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,135
Blog Entries: 2
Cats FEAR me, Beastmode!



Alaska
AlaskaSaints is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #12
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,898
Sean Payton = the best HC the Saints have ever had.

FinSaint is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #13
100th Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 216
Blog Entries: 1
The Dude can't spell. Hahaha
JimmyB1775 is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #14
"Do Your Job!!"
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 1,718
I'm getting real tired of reading this "Dude" crap. Hey bro, why don't you take your opinion to Saints Report.
CharityMike is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #15
Mmm That Smell!
 
Join Date: Oct 1998
Location: Bucktown Brah!
Posts: 2,370
Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
I'm getting real tired of reading this "Dude" crap. Hey bro, why don't you take your opinion to Saints Report.
I haven't noticed Dude attacking individual members. I could be wrong.

My advice is to not read his posts if you think that you will not like them.

We are all allowed to post our thoughts. We don't all agree with each other.

BFD
RockyMountainSaint is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #16
"Do Your Job!!"
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 1,718
Originally Posted by RockyMountainSaint View Post
I haven't noticed Dude attacking individual members. I could be wrong.

My advice is to not read his posts if you think that you will not like them.

We are all allowed to post our thoughts. We don't all agree with each other.

BFD
I would normally agree with this but this dude hasn't had a good thing to say since I don't know when. I mean damn!!

We all trying to be positive and trying to get through this mess and all he has to say is negative chit. It gets tiresome. Sorry if I am infringing on free speech..don't Goddell me
CharityMike is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 08:38 PM   #17
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 6,798
Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
I would normally agree with this but this dude hasn't had a good thing to say since I don't know when. I mean damn!!

We all trying to be positive and trying to get through this mess and all he has to say is negative chit. It gets tiresome. Sorry if I am infringing on free speech..don't Goddell me
There is an EASY button, otherwise known as ignore. You can find it in your User CP. Works wonders sometimes
|Mitch| is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/42571-sean-payton.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Sean Payton This thread Refback 03-23-2012 06:19 PM 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts