Sean Payton again accepts “full responsibility” for bounties
Sean Payton again accepts
Although the latest statement issued by Saints coach Sean Payton two days after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Payton for a full season doesn’t specifically state that Payton will waive his right to appeal the suspension, Payton reiterates his acceptance of “full responsibility” for the situation.
“I share and fully support the League’s concerns and goals on player safety. It is, and should be paramount. Respecting our great game and the NFL shield is extremely important to me,” Payton said.
“Our organization will implement all necessary protections and protocols, and I will be more vigilant going forward.
“I am sorry for what has happened and as head coach take full responsibility. Finally, I want to thank Mr. Benson, our players and all Saints fans for their overwhelming support.”
After the NFL announced that the three-year bounty program had been detected, Payton and G.M. Mickey Loomis issued a joint statement accepting “full responsibility.” Loomis has not yet issued a statement following Wednesday’s announcement, which imposed on Loomis an eight-game suspension.
Stand up guy. He is a better man than me (but then again he has millions at stake which might also make ME better LOL), because I might have just told Roger to take his suspension and shove it straight up his ass.
Jump to 1:35 and enjoy...
So whats does he tell his kids !
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.|
Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com