Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Are we set at safety?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Danno Wow, I give up. Your credibility has pretty much zero'd out on this issue and quite frankly makes anything you comment on suspect.. I'm officially done with your biased and uninformed opinions JP. It appears no ...

Like Tree20Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #41
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bayou Cane
Posts: 6,158
Blog Entries: 11
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Wow, I give up. Your credibility has pretty much zero'd out on this issue and quite frankly makes anything you comment on suspect..

I'm officially done with your biased and uninformed opinions JP.

It appears no amount of facts will sway you from your ignorance, so I'm thru with providing them.
Biased and uninformed? It's video freaking evidence and...

You are still in D-E-N-I-A-L...

You have a problem that you can't admit when you're wrong...

And you make personal insults on posters who love the Saints and may have opinions different from your own...

Harper can't cover; he's a liability in coverage...

Strong Safety or no, he's a defensive back and he can't cover...

And just because Jenkins stunk it up as well last season doesn't mitigate Harper is overrated because of sacks?!?

He's like a corvette that is slower than a Yugo in the quarter-mile but can win in his class at a tractor pull...

I'm going bowling, have a nice day; and, seriously, you offer great opinions and insight - but don't make it personal when someone disagrees...

Remember, we're Saints fans first!

“Your best?!? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home (with) the prom queen.” - Sean Connery in The Rock
jeanpierre is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #42
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 10,975
Blog Entries: 5
saintfan is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #43
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bayou Cane
Posts: 6,158
Blog Entries: 11
Originally Posted by gandhi1007 View Post
I give up with biased & blind people myself. Harper is probably our best defensive player, but some people have never given up the hate of the man.

P.S.- JP, you should look closely at those videos. Some of them are Harper coming in late because of missed assignments by our FS.
G...

I understand what you're saying, but he takes bad angles at the most crucial moments in playoff games...

Look at the scouting reports from combine results - that's one of the issues that separates the good and bad DB's - the angle of attack or taking the correct angle...

I don't hate the man - I hate his game, in that, he can't perform what would be the primary function of a DB in today's game - pass coverage...

People give him a pass - but they rag on Shanle, a linebacker, for his poor pass coverage?!?
jeanpierre is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #44
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 15,265
Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
Can't we all just accept the truth instead of fabricating it?
Danno is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #45
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bayou Cane
Posts: 6,158
Blog Entries: 11
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Can't we all just accept the truth?
LOL - Like the line, but could you have picked a better martyr?

Pretty Soon, everyone is gone want a free flat screen...
jeanpierre is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #46
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 10,975
Blog Entries: 5
saintfan is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:50 PM   #47
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 15,265
Not necessary, I've taken appropriate actions so that it won't annoy me anymore.

He kinda disappoints me a bit, but oh well. I'm too old to continue to counter it with facts anymore. When facts fail, move on.

I'm more concerned with DT, DE, and OLB than I am with either of our safeties. Jenkins certainly had a down year but I expect him to rebound in a big way.
Danno is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/42908-we-set-safety.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Are we set at safety? This thread Refback 04-03-2012 10:40 PM 4


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts