New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Show me my opponent ! (http://blackandgold.com/saints/43314-show-me-my-opponent.html)

AllSaints 04-18-2012 09:08 PM

Show me my opponent !
 
Ok with the schedule released what game r u looking forward to ! Mine..... 49ners do I really need to say why ha.... Hope the bounty is on Vernon's head haha !

ChrisXVI 04-18-2012 09:13 PM

I agree with the game but not with the bounty statement.

SaintPauly 04-18-2012 09:14 PM

I hate the Niners.... I will hopefully be at that game.

alleycat_126 04-18-2012 09:17 PM

I've circled only one game as a we must win, BAT GAME It's that game. If you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man we will get chances to exercise all those demons that plagued us last season, And if the D improves like I think it will. It will be something I can't wait to see!!!! Niner's bring your ass!!!!

iceshack149 04-19-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alleycat_126 (Post 398697)
I've circled only one game as a we must win, BAT GAME It's that game. If you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man we will get chances to exercise all those demons that plagued us last season, And if the D improves like I think it will. It will be something I can't wait to see!!!! Niner's bring your ass!!!!

Since the Rams and 49ers are in the same division, Spagno... the Saints DC knows SF really well. I hope the Saints destroy the 49ers.

SaintsBro 04-19-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceshack149 (Post 398734)
Since the Rams and 49ers are in the same division, Spagno... the Saints DC knows SF really well. I hope the Saints destroy the 49ers.

Yeah I was thinking that same thing about last year's SF game...the 49ers ran a bunch of sorta gimmick-y plays (that ridiculous QB sneak, or just lobbing long jump balls to Vernon Davis), that the Niners had been running all year, and they seemed to really catch GW and the defense off guard... I felt at the time like GW didn't really have them prepared for what the Niners were gonna go out there and do. Spags will know them really well, it will be like a division game to him.

ScottF 04-19-2012 12:26 PM

SF was good last year, and have helped themselves thru FA. Going to be a tough game.

As for the one I'm attending, I'm going to the opener. I want to be there for the start of the revenge tour.

sharke 04-19-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottF (Post 398820)
As for the one I'm attending, I'm going to the opener. I want to be there for the start of the revenge tour.

This! Very much looking forward to this game. Really stoked for the home opener.

Second would be preseason against the Jags...for my never ending attempt to convince my girl to switch from jags to the Saints.....don't know how our second string playing their's will do it but in my head it makes sense....

Rugby Saint II 04-19-2012 09:41 PM

Opening kickoff with out a doubt.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com