New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   It's official. Roger Goodell = John Laurinaitis (http://blackandgold.com/saints/43515-its-official-roger-goodell-john-laurinaitis.html)

arsaint 04-26-2012 07:57 PM

It's official. Roger Goodell = John Laurinaitis
 
The people at the draft have the WWE "What!" chant going every time he goes to the mic.

Hey Rodgee - you're a joke!

|Mitch| 04-26-2012 08:11 PM

When he was boo'd at the beginning, he laughed it off but you could see all the hate got to him

arsaint 04-26-2012 08:14 PM

I'm waiting on him to threaten to fine or eject the fans. Or take away their next two purchases at Best Buy...

|Mitch| 04-26-2012 08:16 PM

I'm eager to see how he handles our picks tomorrow :rolleyes:

LivnaLieTimay 04-26-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Mitch| (Post 400856)
I'm eager to see how he handles our picks tomorrow :rolleyes:

Commissioner only announces the 1st round. Someone else from the league office handles the other rounds.

|Mitch| 04-26-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LivnaLieTimay (Post 400870)
Commissioner only announces the 1st round. Someone else from the league office handles the other rounds.

Yeah I got a little ahead of myself there, guess I was reveling in "what if"

st thomas 04-26-2012 10:06 PM

i was hearing boos when he goes to podium, but thats every year hes been doing it. not very well liked seems.

Halo 04-26-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 400893)
i was hearing boos when he goes to podium, but thats every year hes been doing it. not very well liked seems.

Wait 'till he shows up here for the Superbowl.... gonna need secret service protection....

breesfan27 04-26-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo (Post 400902)
What 'till he shows up here for the Superbowl.... gonna need secret service protection....

The only thing the secret service will be protecting him from is some Colombian hooker.

QBREES9 04-26-2012 11:00 PM

I had to work I missed most of it. Dam I wish I was there to Boooo old Roger.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com