I thought we already had great team speed, but now we have incredible team speed.
1. Donte' Stallworth -- Maybe the fastest man in the NFL.
2. Deuce McAllister -- We've seen him run past everyone enough to know he's got it.
3. Joe Horn -- Maybe not the fastest, but he beats most cornerbacks and knows how to get open.
4. Boo Williams: Former wide receiver who is now a tightend. With all the speed at receiver, who's going to cover this guy?
5. Devery Henderson -- Runs a 4.3/40. If this guy can can take over for Paython and get on the field with Horn and Stallworth, and Boo Williams, could be downright scary for opposing defenses.
1. Darren Howard: This guy is the real deal when healthy.
2. Charles Grant: Came out of college early and showed flashes. This guy should be much better this year. Great speed for his size.
3. Cie Grant: One of the fastest MLB in the league. Who knows how he'll play but has the speed to get the job done.
4. Will Smith: Runs a 4.7/40, which is faster than Chris Gamble ran at the combine. This guy is 6' 3"/267lbs. If they put him at outside LB, it could be a great defense with Howard and Grant at DE.
5. Courtney Watson -- I have to admit, I knew nothing of this guy. But, the more I learn, the more I like him. He was one of the fastest linebacker coming out this year. He has the speed to also play outside. A guy that never has to come of the field, due to lack of speed.
6. Tebucky Jones: Former cornerback that now plays safety. Has as much speed as any safety in the league. Not impressive last year, but who was on the Saints defense. Second year in our system might make a big difference.
Cornerbacks are still a concern for me. Jason Craft is an upgrade I think. I'm not sure about his speed though. This defense might me able to make some noise this year. Thoughts?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 AM.|
Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com