New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Article: Sources: New Orleans Saints kept a 'ledger' detailing weekly earnings in bounty scandal (http://blackandgold.com/saints/44278-sources-new-orleans-saints-kept-ledger-detailing-weekly-earnings-bounty-scandal.html)

RockyMountainSaint 06-01-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo (Post 409478)
oH, YOU MEAN THE ONE WITH - hit 'em low and hit 'em hard!

I remember my coach at Joe Brown Park in New Orleans told me to do the same thing - "hit 'em low and hit 'em hard!"

LMAO

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: We Are the Mooninites - YouTube

I won't tell you the things that J.T. (head coach) and Leon (position coach) Curtis told us to do.

Comparatively, GW looks like this:

QBREES9 06-01-2012 09:04 PM

What was all that.

gandhi1007 06-01-2012 09:04 PM

So.......how is it that Jason Cole from Yahoo Sports has seen this phantom ledger, but the NFLPA has not. Wouldn't this be in violation of the CBA? Also.....if this Jason Cole was presented said evidence so quickly, why does Goodell need an extension before presenting it to the U.S. District Court where he is being sued??? Hmmmmmmmm.........

Beastmode 06-01-2012 09:24 PM

A ledger is a very unstable source of information. It can be doctored or created out of thin air to create any circumstances you want to present. I know it's just a movie, but in A Few Good Men that's exactly what Col Jesub did when he had the flight logs adjusted.

If they did It I accept it but RG has nothing concrete. Now he throws this ledger out after he already stated on ESPN he presented everything he had! What this says to me is he is in fact a liar and any evidence he submits from this point on is suspect.

Rugby Saint II 06-01-2012 09:38 PM

I'm going with completely fabricated.

Halo 06-01-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gandhi1007 (Post 409505)
So.......how is it that Jason Cole from Yahoo Sports has seen this phantom ledger, but the NFLPA has not. Wouldn't this be in violation of the CBA? Also.....if this Jason Cole was presented said evidence so quickly, why does Goodell need an extension before presenting it to the U.S. District Court where he is being sued??? Hmmmmmmmm.........

Remember, Goodell is just "Answering" the charges (interrogatories) filed against him. Goodell may present objections and answers to each interrogatory. The defendant usually has 30 days to answer but a court, on motion and notice and for good cause shown, may enlarge or shorten the time.

In his answer he can specify evidence but that evidence will not be worked over until the discovery process begins in full. The court is trying to ascertain whether the plaintiff (Vilma) has a case to proceed, and that the case stands on its own merits to come before the court.

gandhi1007 06-01-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo (Post 409516)
Remember, Goodell is just "Answering" the charges (interrogatories) filed against him. Goodell may present objections and answers to each interrogatory. The defendant usually has 30 days to answer but a court, on motion and notice and for good cause shown, may enlarge or shorten the time.

In his answer he can specify evidence but that evidence will not be worked over until the discovery process begins in full. The court is trying to ascertain whether the plaintiff (Vilma) has a case to proceed, and that the case stands on its own merits to come before the court.

Why then, has he not shared such evidence with the player's union......as they have already requested such evidence??? Doesn't make sense, since it was so freely given to Mr. cole.

SmashMouth 06-01-2012 10:12 PM

Methinks Goodell is getting this guy>>>>

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/P...fastclub55.jpg

to gather "additional" evidence ... it reminds us of that movie "Trading Places" with Eddie Murphy

http://www.supertightstuff.com/wp-co...ing-places.jpg

...where they were scamming for orange futures... except this time it is even more auspicious.

Funny how history repeats itself, kinda!

xan 06-01-2012 10:51 PM

So why "release" the information deemed so critical to one NFL mouthpiece and not simply make it public record? Why not show it to the NFLPA or any of the accused?

If you're in the morally and factually superior position, there is little downside to settling issues of those facts. These games suggest there is much to dispute.

Love the Mooninites.

Halo 06-01-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gandhi1007 (Post 409518)
Why then, has he not shared such evidence with the player's union......as they have already requested such evidence??? Doesn't make sense, since it was so freely given to Mr. cole.

Separate from this case, that's a very good question and exactly what I was trying to say earlier.

If you ask me, I think Goodell is looking more and more filthy everyday AND I PLAN TO CONTINUE TO CALL HIM OUT DAILY!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com