Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

You can't justify it anymore...

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by saintfan Good 'ol skid britches... I guess matty cryan really is #2...

Like Tree40Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #31
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Washington State
Posts: 313
Unhappy Droppin #2

Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
Good 'ol skid britches...

I guess matty cryan really is #2
bobdog86 is offline  
Old 06-19-2012, 10:55 PM   #32
100th Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 216
Blog Entries: 1
Why are coaches so quiet?

I get why GW is quiet. His suspension is indefinite. SP's isnt. Remaining quiet won't reduce his suspension or save him money. I don't get it. And Benson needs to have a couple drinks and stand in front of a mic. This is silly. Media doesn't believe players over evidence because none of the grown-ups are speaking in defense of our team. Effing say something leadership. Anything would be good at this point.
JimmyB1775 is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #33
100th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 299
Originally Posted by phocis850 View Post
Deal with it and move on. You can't sit there and make up excuses that the NFL created false documents. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Give it a break. The **** hit the fan and the people were called out on it.

I've seen more than enough excuses the last few months. There was enough evidence presented today to shut everyone up.

And Vilma complaining that his career is ruined because of Goodell is laughable. Vilma ruined his own career and then decided to shove himself into the spotlight to ruin it further. So now HE will be the sole player remembered due to "bountygate".

Wake up and realize that the Saints got caught and they are being punished for it. You can't blame Goodell for having full jurisdiction when the NFLPA agreed to the CBA terms.

Say, Phocis. Get your sorry arz off our forum. Your team must be beyond sorry. You're here in our living room, issuing directives about what we can and cannot talk about. Go get a team. Then you might understand loyalty.
TopCow is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #34
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 1,885
Originally Posted by TopCow View Post
Say, Phocis. Get your sorry arz off our forum. Your team must be beyond sorry. You're here in our living room, issuing directives about what we can and cannot talk about. Go get a team. Then you might understand loyalty.
No! Phocis is welcome at our forum. He has broken no rules and has only voiced his opinion. He has been gracious enough to allow me on his forum for over two years and 2000 posts, give or take, and even though I am somewhat "hated" I am allowed to stay because I respect their rules. He should, and I hope he is, regarded the same respect.

Oh! And Phocis does have a team. The Falcons. And he is a devout fan and must be respected as such. He loves his team as much as we do ours. While we quite often disagree I have to say he is a stand up guy.
V Chip likes this.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #35
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 11,070
Blog Entries: 5
Originally Posted by JimmyB1775 View Post
I get why GW is quiet. His suspension is indefinite. SP's isnt. Remaining quiet won't reduce his suspension or save him money. I don't get it. And Benson needs to have a couple drinks and stand in front of a mic. This is silly. Media doesn't believe players over evidence because none of the grown-ups are speaking in defense of our team. Effing say something leadership. Anything would be good at this point.
Sean faces a review at the end of his year suspension. He can't afford to cross the all mighty Roger because we've all seen that Roger doesn't even NEED evidence to throw people under the bus to further his 'we care about safety' agenda...much less if he actually had something to point to.
saintfan is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #36
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 1,885
Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
Sean faces a review at the end of his year suspension. He can't afford to cross the all mighty Roger because we've all seen that Roger doesn't even NEED evidence to throw people under the bus to further his 'we care about safety' agenda...much less if he actually had something to point to.
This is true and has been verified by players that have heard that the coaches were threatened to keep their mouths shut if they wanted to stay in the league.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 06-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #37
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 3,771
Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
No! Phocis is welcome at our forum. He has broken no rules and has only voiced his opinion. He has been gracious enough to allow me on his forum for over two years and 2000 posts, give or take, and even though I am somewhat "hated" I am allowed to stay because I respect their rules. He should, and I hope he is, regarded the same respect.

Oh! And Phocis does have a team. The Falcons. And he is a devout fan and must be respected as such. He loves his team as much as we do ours. While we quite often disagree I have to say he is a stand up guy.
I disagree. Coming here and saying your piece about your team is one thing; coming here and telling a group of loyal, united fans to 'deal with it' and 'wake up' is another. You don't go over to your neighbor's house and sh** on their carpet.
Notice the difference in tone from this thread and the one by the Redskins fan. One is jovial and responds positively to banter, but this flamer's sole purpose is to antagonize.
Good riddance, and again, 5 out of 6, 10 out of 12.
bobdog86 likes this.
ScottF is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/44727-you-cant-justify-anymore.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
You can't justify it anymore... This thread Refback 06-19-2012 05:57 PM 4


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts