New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Article: Saints fans continue to lead the way with a 99.6% renewal rate and a waiting list to buy suites. (http://blackandgold.com/saints/45043-saints-fans-continue-lead-way-99-6-renewal-rate-waiting-list-buy.html)

WhoDat!656 07-01-2012 09:14 PM

Saints fans continue to lead the way with a 99.6% renewal rate and a waiting list to buy suites.
 
Citing a Wall Street Journal chart showing that the Saints lead the league when it comes to filling their stadium (and actually overfill their stadium, with an average attendance of 73,041 at the 68,000-seat Superdome), team spokesman Greg Bensel boasted that more than 99 percent of season ticket holders from last year have renewed for this year

Saints say 99.6 percent of season ticket holders have renewed | ProFootballTalk

QBREES9 07-01-2012 10:05 PM

That is AWESOME !!!!!!

73Saint 07-01-2012 10:15 PM

Who Dat Nation representin'!!!!!!!!

Rugby Saint II 07-01-2012 11:30 PM

We love our Saints!!!:heart:

AlaskaSaints 07-02-2012 03:17 AM

If you're over 40 and don't have season tickets, and are on a waiting list as a means of getting them.

YOU WILL DIE before you have season tickets.

YIKES. :look of horror: <--- Emoticon here

LOL

TheOak 07-02-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlaskaSaints (Post 415744)
If you're over 40 and don't have season tickets, and are on a waiting list as a means of getting them.

YOU WILL DIE before you have season tickets.

YIKES. :look of horror: <--- Emoticon here

LOL

Not if enough people die before the season starts.

#plot

Srgt. Hulka 07-02-2012 11:56 AM

I want to know who the 0.4% are. Are they crazy?

TheGambler 07-02-2012 03:45 PM

May be a dumb question...but how do they get 73-plus thousand in a 68,000 seat dome?

does that mean there are 5-plus thousand in those skyboxes?

TheOak 07-02-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGambler (Post 415844)
May be a dumb question...but how do they get 73-plus thousand in a 68,000 seat dome?

does that mean there are 5-plus thousand in those skyboxes?

Continental Airlines can sell 300 tickets for a 200 seat flight.

TheGambler 07-02-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x626xBlack (Post 415847)
Continental Airlines can sell 300 tickets for a 200 seat flight.

Didn't ask for an analogy..

Anybody that can specifically answer the question, I'd appreciate it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com