New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   New Look (http://blackandgold.com/saints/4560-new-look.html)

WhoDat 05-19-2004 09:46 AM

New Look
 
I know I'm going to get yelled at b/c this is technically on off-topic thread that I'm posting in the football section, but I just wanted to say that I like the new look site. Good job Mods, I like it.

Halo 05-19-2004 12:05 PM

New Look
 
Whodat,

When the Kudos points are given you\'re allowed to bend the rules. You wouldn\'t believe how far the pats on the back go... sometimes you can get away with many things :D

Thanks

Halo

GumboBC 05-19-2004 12:14 PM

New Look
 
Quote:

Whodat,

When the Kudos points are given you\'re allowed to bend the rules. You wouldn\'t believe how far the pats on the back go... sometimes you can get away with many things :D

Thanks

Halo
Don\'t go giving WhoDat the idea he can get away with something because that \"something\" will probably be directed at me... :D

Anyway, I was the first one to give props in another thread -- :P

Quote:

Also, has anyone noticed B&G.net has been getting a face-lift? The home page looks different and I like the changes. You can see the last 3 or 4 topics of the forum on the home page. I think that will draw folks in here. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had noticed??

coastalkid 05-19-2004 12:53 PM

New Look
 
talk about self conscious. Relax Billy we\'re all friends here. No one directs things at you....Do they???? Really???? Wonder why?????
It\'s all in fun. You\'re just the one guy that everyone loves to direct things at because you are so quick to respond and respond and respond and did I mention how much you respond?

GumboBC 05-19-2004 12:59 PM

New Look
 
Quote:

talk about self conscious. Relax Billy we\'re all friends here. No one directs things at you....Do they???? Really???? Wonder why?????
It\'s all in fun. You\'re just the one guy that everyone loves to direct things at because you are so quick to respond and respond and respond and did I mention how much you respond?

Look dude, I was completely joking. As far as the rest. Hmmm. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

WhoDat 05-19-2004 01:00 PM

New Look
 
LOL - Billy wasn\'t it ME who you asked to go to moderators to petition to get you back on the board? And I did, didn\'t I? It\'s not my fault you\'re retarded and I have to call you on it! ;) JUST KIDDING.


Halo - the site also seems to be more responsive. A great job all around. My compliments sir.

coastalkid 05-19-2004 03:23 PM

New Look
 
Easy Billy I was only TOTALLY joking as well. I didn\'t mean to offend you. Everyone seems to have fun riding your a** so I just though I\'d have some fun too. Please accept my apologies. Being a Saints fan I assumed that by now you would be a little more thicked skinned.....guess not. Do we need a hug??

GumboBC 05-19-2004 03:36 PM

New Look
 
Quote:

Easy Billy I was only TOTALLY joking as well. I didn\'t mean to offend you. Everyone seems to have fun riding your a** so I just though I\'d have some fun too. Please accept my apologies. Being a Saints fan I assumed that by now you would be a little more thicked skinned.....guess not. Do we need a hug??
Well, I didn\'t know you were joking, but it\'s all good. It did seem out of character for you... :D

Hey, maybe if you can seem so convinicing at being a hard-azz, there\'s hope that Brooks can be a convining leader.

How ya like being back here on the coast? New Hard Rock Casino being built. Where do you live on the coast? Was it Bay St. Louis?

D_it_up 05-19-2004 07:10 PM

New Look
 
Kudos on the new look from me as well. I thought something was wrong with my monitor at first. Then I read this post. It\'ll take some getting used to, but I like the looks of it. Two thumbs way, WAY up there.

rAge 05-19-2004 11:49 PM

New Look
 
I wouldn\'t call it a \'new\' look. All that was really done was changing the width of the tables. It looks good, eitherway.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com