New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Pierre Thomas on Drew Brees contract: Itís about time (http://blackandgold.com/saints/45915-pierre-thomas-drew-brees-contract-s-about-time.html)

WhoDat!656 07-14-2012 07:19 AM

Pierre Thomas on Drew Brees contract: Itís about time
 
Pierre Thomasís reaction to Drew Brees getting his contract done was the same as most New Orleans fans: Itís about time.

Hours after Brees signed a five-year, $100 million contract, Thomas said that Brees isnít the least bit overpaid. With everything Brees does for the Saints, Thomas thinks the team got a deal.

Pierre Thomas on Drew Brees contract: It’s about time | ProFootballTalk

Danno 07-14-2012 09:05 AM

I'll agree. It looks like a fair deal for both sides.

Two months ago the rumor was 18 was offered, but he wanted 23, and it ends up being 20.

As ugly as some of the negotiations got, it all played out like most of us thought it would.

I still despise Tom Condon though. :p

dizzle88 07-14-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 418618)
I'll agree. It looks like a fair deal for both sides.

Two months ago the rumor was 18 was offered, but he wanted 23, and it ends up being 20.

As ugly as some of the negotiations got, it all played out like most of us thought it would.

I still despise Tom Condon though. :p

Yeah it's strange how the figures involved are so different to what we heard, least it's all over and done with now and we can focus on football, and a black and gold super bowl at home!

Yeah Condon is a douche

Utah_Saint 07-14-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzle88 (Post 418632)

Yeah Condon is a douche

Hopefully, he'll be somebody else's headache for a while. Matt Ryan will be looking for an extension soon.

Rugby Saint II 07-14-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utah_Saint (Post 418633)
Hopefully, he'll be somebody else's headache for a while. Matt Ryan will be looking for an extension soon.

Good. Let Condon screw with the Failcons for a while.:p

QBREES9 07-14-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 418657)
Good. Let Condon screw with the Failcons for a while.:p

LOL

foreverfan 07-14-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 418657)
Good. Let Condon screw with the Failcons for a while.:p

http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com..._of_oz_cat.jpg

the-commish 07-14-2012 05:09 PM

Condon is also A. Rodgers' agent. Anyone want to take a stab at how much $$$$$ he is going to demand from the Packers when it's time for AR to re-up?

HINT: It won't be pretty.

WhoDat!656 07-14-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the-commish (Post 418708)
Condon is also A. Rodgers' agent. Anyone want to take a stab at how much $$$$$ he is going to demand from the Packers when it's time for AR to re-up?

HINT: It won't be CHEAP.

I fixed it for you!!

After Condon gets thru with Rodgers contract, it will be the Packers asking for a Discount double-check!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com