New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Question for the Forum (http://blackandgold.com/saints/46063-question-forum.html)

WhoDat!656 07-16-2012 06:26 PM

Question for the Forum
 
If Carmichael and the Saints win the Super Bowl, is there a chance that the Saints would name Carmichael as HC and fire/release Payton?

I think it would take at least a Super Bowl appearance by the Saints for my hypothetical scenario to have any chance of happening.

Danno 07-16-2012 06:28 PM

Wait, what?

Insert Foreverfan's cat pic here--->

foreverfan 07-16-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 419062)
Wait, what?

Insert Foreverfan's cat pic here---> INSERTED

http://www.thehungryandfoolish.com/w...d8a1581e3b.jpg

Fire who? I say that he'd be hired somewhere as a head coach is more likely. :doh:

The Dude 07-16-2012 06:41 PM

Lmfao. Carmichael auditioning for a hc job this year but not for us.

The Dude 07-16-2012 06:43 PM

Bet you wont ask that question on that other forum.

|Mitch| 07-16-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dude (Post 419072)
Lmfao. Carmichael auditioning for a hc job this year but not for us.

He got a few looks last year from teams needing a new head coach, not that far fetched...

Danno 07-16-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Mitch| (Post 419074)
He got a few looks last year from teams needing a new head coach, not that far fetched...

Agreed. If we finish with 10 wins or better, Pete is a gone pecan.

foreverfan 07-16-2012 07:03 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wSmLmSuoVb...windows_05.jpg

Halo 07-16-2012 07:10 PM

Just remember, Carmichael was at the helm during our LOSS to the Rams last season.

It wasn't until Sean Payton returned to full, on-field action when we went on a win-streak to finish the season strong.

This year there will be NO Sean Payton.

saintsfan1976 07-16-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo (Post 419078)
Just remember, Carmichael was at the helm during our LOSS to the Rams last season.

It wasn't until Sean Payton returned to full, on-field action when we went on a win-streak to finish the season strong.

This year there will be NO Sean Payton.

He was also calling the shots when we hung 65 on the colts...

The loss vs St Loius was a team let down.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com