New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Saints 2012 Training Camp Schedule (http://blackandgold.com/saints/46209-saints-2012-training-camp-schedule.html)

WhoDat!656 07-18-2012 08:14 PM

Saints 2012 Training Camp Schedule
 
The New Orleans Saints will open training camp on Tuesday, July 24, when all players under contract report for physicals, meetings and conditioning. The Saints will hold their strength and conditioning tests and meetings on Wednesday, July 25 and will begin non-padded practice sessions on Thursday, July 26 from 4:00-6:45 p.m. The Saints will conduct the identical schedule on Friday, July 27. On Saturday (July 28) the Saints will begin padded practice sessions at 4:00-6:45 p.m. as well as on Sunday, July 29. The team will not practice on Monday, July 30

Saints Announce 2012 Training Camp Schedule

Danno 07-18-2012 08:17 PM

And I'm going to Akron the HOF weekend on business but our flight is leaving Saturday afternoon! :mad:

AsylumGuido 07-18-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 419587)
And I'm going to Akron the HOF weekend on business but our flight is leaving Saturday afternoon! :mad:

Miss the damned flight, Danno. Your important "after meeting" ran long. Or your cab broke down. Or you cover the extra cost yourself.

You could be there if you really tried.

:cool:

Danno 07-18-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido (Post 419589)
Miss the damned flight, Danno. Your important "after meeting" ran long. Or your cab broke down. Or you cover the extra cost yourself.

You could be there if you really tried.

:cool:

You know, those rental cars are typically unreliable, and those roads in Akron/Canton are full of potholes and road hazards that can tear a tire up.

Or...

Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Rugby Saint II 07-18-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 419596)
You know, those rental cars are typically unreliable, and those roads in Akron/Canton are full of potholes and road hazards that can tear a tire up.

Or...

Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

I couldn't find my crab medicine...........

WhoDat!656 07-18-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 419596)
You know, those rental cars are typically unreliable, and those roads in Akron/Canton are full of potholes and road hazards that can tear a tire up.

Or...

Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com