New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Federal judge denies Jonathan Vilma's motion to rehab at New Orleans Saints facility (http://blackandgold.com/saints/46288-federal-judge-denies-jonathan-vilmas-motion-rehab-new-orleans-saints-facility.html)

WhoDat!656 07-19-2012 08:14 PM

Federal judge denies Jonathan Vilma's motion to rehab at New Orleans Saints facility
 
Federal judge Helen Berrigan denied a motion by New Orleans Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma on Thursday to expedite a decision to allow him to rehabilitate his injured left knee at the Saints facility. The move was expected.

The NFL said this week that Vilma, however, could do rehab work outside the facility with the Saints training staff.

Federal judge denies Jonathan Vilma's motion to rehab at New Orleans Saints facility - New Orleans Saints Football NFL News - NOLA.com


Srgt. Hulka 07-19-2012 08:22 PM

"Federal judge denies Jonathan Vilma's motion to rehab at New Orleans Saints facility"

Wow, now there's a suprise! I wonder how much THAT cost Goodell.

|Mitch| 07-19-2012 08:59 PM

Roger really did set out to ruin Vilma's career :rolleyes:

QBREES9 07-19-2012 11:11 PM

That suc.

MatthewT 07-20-2012 04:12 AM

Johnny, your career is over. Time for you to line up a gig at ESPN or NFL channel. A true play maker in his prime, that knee of his just gave out. I mean there is serious doubt he would make the final roster this coming year. The Saints already have his replacements on board. Him being suspended for a year is actually a blessing. He can rehab and see what tomorrow brings him. My best guess is it's over dude.

SloMotion 07-20-2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Mitch| (Post 419875)
Roger really did set out to ruin Vilma's career :rolleyes:

... that's what I was thinking, Goodell has a hold on Vilma like a pitbull and he ain't letting go until Vilma is out of the league ... I really hate m'fers like that, :disgust:.

TheOak 07-20-2012 07:26 AM

When I posted the original news article that the judge allowed him to move it up I said this could be really good or really bad. That judge is a power hitter.... Seems like she thought Vilma/NFL was not as important as criminals, drugs, illegal weapons, and moved it up to get it out of the way.

Speedy Ron 07-20-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatthewT (Post 419902)
Johnny, your career is over. Time for you to line up a gig at ESPN or NFL channel. A true play maker in his prime, that knee of his just gave out. I mean there is serious doubt he would make the final roster this coming year. The Saints already have his replacements on board. Him being suspended for a year is actually a blessing. He can rehab and see what tomorrow brings him. My best guess is it's over dude.

No way Goodell lets Vilma work for NFL Network...NO...WAY

Speedy Ron 07-20-2012 01:42 PM

Its time gentlemen to stick together, invest in eggs, and egg the $h!t out of this queer when he comes to town. At this point how good would it feel to see him smacked in the face with an egg and watch the yolk slowly drip down his face as he wipes it away with a disgusted look on his face. I know its immature...

|Mitch| 07-20-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy Ron (Post 419987)
Its time gentlemen to stick together, invest in eggs, and egg the $h!t out of this queer when he comes to town. At this point how good would it feel to see him smacked in the face with an egg and watch the yolk slowly drip down his face as he wipes it away with a disgusted look on his face. I know its immature...

Ready for an assault charge?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com