Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

At the Saints in-door facility

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by SaintsBro I know! He should do the Fox 8 weather on the jumbotron in the 3rd quarter, instead of Bob Breck! People would go crazy, and it's NOT contact with the NFL, he is alone in a ...

Like Tree18Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #11
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 11,242
Blog Entries: 43
Originally Posted by SaintsBro View Post
I know! He should do the Fox 8 weather on the jumbotron in the 3rd quarter, instead of Bob Breck! People would go crazy, and it's NOT contact with the NFL, he is alone in a studio with a cameraman miles away!
I still think they should have a cardboard cutout of him on the sidelines every week!
Halo is offline  
Old 07-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Should say Do Your Job/Go to Hell Goodell.
Majsmith is offline  
Old 07-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #13
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,420
That's pretty badass! I'm gonna print that out and put it up in my locker at work... Right next to more questionable images lol.
ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 07-28-2012, 10:31 PM   #14
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,031
Originally Posted by ChrisXVI View Post
That's pretty badass! I'm gonna print that out and put it up in my locker at work... Right next to more questionable images lol.
So you want Paytons mug to pop into your mind while your undressing the lovely ladies in your pictures in your head? Hey whatever works man.
The Dude is offline  
Old 07-28-2012, 11:01 PM   #15
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,420
I see what you did there... Well done sir, well done!
ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 07-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #16
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Orlando,FL
Posts: 1,367
Originally Posted by Halo View Post
I still think they should have a cardboard cutout of him on the sidelines every week!
Or maybe a hologram like they did with Tupac or whoever that was
subguy is offline  
Old 07-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #17
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 11,211
Originally Posted by SaintsBro View Post
I know! He should do the Fox 8 weather on the jumbotron in the 3rd quarter, instead of Bob Breck! People would go crazy, and it's NOT contact with the NFL, he is alone in a studio with a cameraman miles away!
I think that is a really sweet idea.
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts