Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

An NFC South rivalry gone too far?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by atltillidie Your domination stops here. > no, it doesn't...

Like Tree48Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2012, 10:46 AM   #31
evil decepticon
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Posts: 583
Originally Posted by atltillidie View Post
Your domination stops here. >
no, it doesn't
sharke is offline  
Latest Blogs
REFUND Last Blog: 12-07-2014 By: xan




Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


Old 07-31-2012, 11:13 AM   #32
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 17,824
Blog Entries: 27
Originally Posted by atltillidie View Post
Your domination stops here. >
ROFL..... isn't it fun being a Failcon fan? Here's another satisfied customer.

Halo and FinSaint like this.
SmashMouth is online now  
Old 07-31-2012, 11:58 AM   #33
Sac-A-Lait
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 211
A receptacle for our pigeon droppings.
nutria is offline  
Old 07-31-2012, 03:37 PM   #34
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 11,732
Originally Posted by atltillidie View Post
Your domination stops here. >
Because.............ya'll improved so much over the off season??????ROFLMAO
Halo, Danno and jlouhill like this.
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 04:17 AM   #35
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,957
Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
ROFL..... isn't it fun being a Failcon fan? Here's another satisfied customer.


That video was so funny, thanks for the laugh!

Sam Jackson, you had us believing man!
FinSaint is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #36
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 424
Originally Posted by sharke View Post
no, it doesn't
Yes it does, my friend.
atltillidie is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #37
evil decepticon
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Posts: 583
Originally Posted by atltillidie View Post
Yes it does, my friend.
sometimes no means yes but this isn't one of those times
Halo likes this.
sharke is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #38
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 424
Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
ROFL..... isn't it fun being a Failcon fan? Here's another satisfied customer.

Atlanta Falcons Fan is Angry and Goes Off !!! (Because they lost against the Giants) - YouTube
That's not a real Atlanta fan. He's only a bandwagoner. I really hate folks like those who always get discouraged when things get bad. If you really support your team when times are tough no matter what, they'll push through.

Heck yes, it's fun. I don't care what any of you say, I'm a Falcon fan until the day I die. We aren't a squad to be taken lightly, and you guys know it.

It's totally sad that I expect you all to be this classless
Halo and sharke like this.
atltillidie is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #39
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NOLA
Posts: 1,658
Originally Posted by atltillidie View Post
That's not a real Atlanta fan. He's only a bandwagoner. I really hate folks like those who always get discouraged when things get bad. If you really support your team when times are tough no matter what, they'll push through.

Heck yes, it's fun. I don't care what any of you say, I'm a Falcon fan until the day I die. We aren't a squad to be taken lightly, and you guys know it.

It's totally sad that I expect you all to be this classless

Yeah, most bandwagon fans I know get all tatted up w/ their favorite team of the week! You sir, are a moron! Go back to the ATL.
73Saint is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #40
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 424
Originally Posted by 73Saint View Post
Yeah, most bandwagon fans I know get all tatted up w/ their favorite team of the week! You sir, are a moron! Go back to the ATL.
He'll be back in september.
atltillidie is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/46860-nfc-south-rivalry-gone-too-far.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
An NFC South rivalry gone too far? This thread Refback 07-28-2012 11:27 AM 8


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts