New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   VIDEO: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocricy (http://blackandgold.com/saints/48287-espn-stephen-smith-hypocricy.html)

Halo 08-16-2012 01:43 PM

ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocricy
 
This is a parallel I want everyone to see. Stephen A. Smith is a walking, blabbering hypocrite.

In one breath he blames Vilma for not going to visit with Roger Goodell in his office during the supposed "investigation" when Vilma did not go and kiss Goodell's ring. He also says Vilma SHOULD NEVER have filed his lawsuit in defiance of the Commissioner and the NFL.

Now watch Stephen A. Smith in this video discuss Reggie Bush returning the Heisman trophy to USC. Smith is basically advocating Reggis Bush to HOLD ONTO the trophy as his own prize in DEFIANCE of the NCAA and Heisman committee.
  • What about the vacated scholarships and lack of bowl time USC has suffered because Reggie Bush and Pete Carroll had their thing going on?
  • What about the players who had to leave USC because of the scandal?
  • What about the kids and people who looked at Bush as a role model?


Seriously, Reggie did NOT know he was cheating? Come on Stephen A....

Watch:


D_it_up 08-16-2012 01:54 PM

Re: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocracy
 
Stephen A. Smith has the most unprofessional presentation of any of the ESPN "experts". He needs to leave the street on the street and stop with the thug talk. That alone keeps me from taking him seriously. Then the actual words he says solidifies that.

CharityMike 08-16-2012 02:13 PM

Re: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocracy
 
I feel like when he talks, it's like he is preaching. He tries too hard to sound smart and he ends up just sounding dumb.

Halo 08-16-2012 02:14 PM

Re: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D_it_up (Post 428397)
Stephen A. Smith has the most unprofessional presentation of any of the ESPN "experts". He needs to leave the street on the street and stop with the thug talk. That alone keeps me from taking him seriously. Then the actual words he says solidifies that.

ESPN paints him as an argumentative intellectual. His diction and content of his speaking paint a different picture. (ie. his arguments are regularly FLAWED)

Utah_Saint 08-16-2012 02:24 PM

Re: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocracy
 
Stephen A. Smith is ESPN's version of the bearded lady or the two headed chicken, an oddity that is interesting to observe because he is unusual. And his opinions should be taken just as seriously as that of the Siamese twins or the lion faced boy.

They need to run a disclaimer on the bottom of the screen during this show

"For entertainment purposes only! NOT to be taken seriously!"

TheOak 08-16-2012 02:26 PM

Re: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocracy
 
In essence... Yes he broke the rules... but he worked very hard when he broke the rules so he deserves it.

:-|

papz 08-16-2012 02:33 PM

Re: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocracy
 
Stephen A. Smith?

Will not watch. http://www.msn101.com/content/emotic...ead_ZPDD8V.gif

saintsfan1976 08-16-2012 04:20 PM

Re: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocracy
 
Won't watch either.

He's in the same pile as Deion and Irvin for me.

saintsfan1976 08-16-2012 04:20 PM

Re: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 (Post 428456)
Won't watch either.

He's in the same pile as Deion and Irvin for me.

And Baldinger and Billick. :dunce:

spkb25 08-16-2012 04:34 PM

Re: ESPN Stephen A. Smith Hypocracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Utah_Saint (Post 428408)
Stephen A. Smith is ESPN's version of the bearded lady or the two headed chicken, an oddity that is interesting to observe because he is unusual. And his opinions should be taken just as seriously as that of the Siamese twins or the lion faced boy.

They need to run a disclaimer on the bottom of the screen during this show

"For entertainment purposes only! NOT to be taken seriously!"

He appeals to a certain segment of society- and that segment isn't very bright


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com