Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

It could be worse but...

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by FinSaint Man, that makes no sense and you are wrong!...

Like Tree55Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 09:25 AM   #51
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: It could be worse but...

Originally Posted by FinSaint View Post
Man, that makes no sense and you are wrong!
TheOak is offline  
Latest Blogs
Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 08-29-2012, 09:44 AM   #52
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,953
Re: It could be worse but...

Originally Posted by x626xBlack View Post

FinSaint is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #53
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: It could be worse but...

TheOak is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #54
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 888
Blog Entries: 1
Re: It could be worse but...

I'm not so certain they will loose the Packers game.
NOLA54 is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 02:16 PM   #55
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,953
Re: It could be worse but...

FinSaint is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #56
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: It could be worse but...

TheOak is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #57
100th Post
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philipsburg, PA
Posts: 161
Thumbs up Re: It could be worse but...

Originally Posted by x626xBlack View Post
Brother try and relax. This is a casual forum, filled with South Louisiana folk, it seems we are a fairly relaxed personality in contrast to where you are from. You are correct and this is a forum, but no one comes to this sanctuary to argue. Discuss and debate yes, argue ... not so much.

We are all here for the same reason... To love the Saints, and share in our ideas and opinions. If two members do not agree... it is just that, an impasse on ideas, not an attack on anyone's intelligence.

This is not directed at you but to anyone or everyone that is involved and reads this post. Perhaps we should all take a moment before we make statements like "that makes no sense", "you are wrong"... etc... A proactive approach would be, "interesting observation, care to elaborate so I understand where you are coming from?"

P.S. Showoff Superman = Name calling... Being "called out" does not mean you have to retaliate... This is the internet and no one wins an internet argument. A less defensive posture might generate more discussion about the topic and less comparison of internet-penis.

And while we do name call here, that specific approach is reserved for Falcons fans, because they are not bags, or nozzles, they are the entire douche kit.
I apologize.

Sorry but people in PA are not so the same. You can probably tell from watching steelers and eagles fans that we're kind of uptight.

While I do understand your relaxation, I only called people a "superman" because I felt that people here had done something similar to me( such as assuming I was banned from another forum). I don't want to be belittled.

I like it here. I really do. The people here aren't stuckup.

It's just that some need to elaborate and realize that people don't understand.
GoofySaint is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #58
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,242
Re: It could be worse but...

I love it when a poster pulls the ole "hey look at how many likes I have" to prove their point, which is usually not a good one. I also love it when some noob comes on this forum built of members who have been together for a long time and try to act like a superior know it all.
The Dude is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 04:05 PM   #59
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,953
Re: It could be worse but...

FinSaint is offline  
Old 08-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #60
100th Post
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philipsburg, PA
Posts: 161
Re: It could be worse but...

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
I love it when a poster pulls the ole "hey look at how many likes I have" to prove their point, which is usually not a good one. I also love it when some noob comes on this forum built of members who have been together for a long time and try to act like a superior know it all.
If you think that everybody that's new is just a noob and you're elite just cause you've been here longer then this forum will far apart cause then it's just 5 guys talking.

By the way, the last guy said no namecalling yet here you are throwing the word "noob" and "know it all" around. Clearly being on here a long time hasn't done much for you.

And I said I had a lot of likes because it means something. It means that I'm not some devils advocate trying to feel different just to be cool. It means that my point might actually make sense and actually is a good point(unlike yours which has been reduced to namecalling and this elitist ego that you've given yourself).
GoofySaint is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/48926-could-worse-but.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 01-06-2013 10:39 AM 1
adBrite - Advertise on Black & Gold This thread Refback 09-05-2012 05:03 PM 1
It could be worse but... This thread Refback 08-26-2012 12:33 PM 6


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts