New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   So who do you prefer at MLB? (http://blackandgold.com/saints/49745-so-who-do-you-prefer-mlb.html)

AlaskaSaints 09-08-2012 11:38 AM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
Just don't forget the fact that Vilma cannot shake a blocker even when healthy. At WLB, at least the blocks will only be coming from one side?

Alaska

Seer1 09-08-2012 05:15 PM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
Nope, it's gonna be:
SLB Hawthorne/Vilma
MLB Lofton
and........ wait for it........
WLB Shanle turning down the ProBowl to play in the Superbowl!

In Spags I hope!

Danno 09-08-2012 05:18 PM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seer1 (Post 435820)
Nope, it's gonna be:
SLB Hawthorne/Vilma
MLB Lofton
and........ wait for it........
WLB Shanle turning down the ProBowl to play in the Superbowl!

In Spags I hope!

Shanle is playing the strongside now. Hawthorne and Casillas are our WLB's. Although I think Hawthorne is probably better suited for SLB

Joker 09-08-2012 06:41 PM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
Loft on all day everyday, can Vilma move to outside LB would be an improvement if he can pick it up, a little different from Playing MLB

RockyMountainSaint 09-08-2012 07:10 PM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
If the conventional wisdom is that JV is 3-4 wks away from starting?
Injuries may dictate the entire LB corps, week to week.

|Mitch| 09-08-2012 07:13 PM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyMountainSaint (Post 435848)
If the conventional wisdom is that JV is 3-4 wks away from starting?
Injuries may dictate the entire LB corps, week to week.

I expect Vilma to suspended again in a week or two, then it's up to the judge again. Who knows how long that'll take...

SaintKiller 09-08-2012 07:18 PM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hitta (Post 435647)
I dunno... but thinking about Lofton, Vilma, and Hawthorne manning out linebacker spots sounds pretty amazing. On paper we've went from having one of the weaker linebacker cores in the league to having one of the best.

Lofton in the middle, Vilma and Hawthorne on the outside doesnt sound to bad.

Having Curtis on the outside wont work at all, not athletic enough.

|Mitch| 09-08-2012 07:23 PM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintKiller (Post 435853)
Lofton in the middle, Vilma and Hawthorne on the outside doesnt sound to bad.

Having Curtis on the outside wont work at all, not athletic enough.

A Falcon fan posts without saying Lofton is only a 2 down LB and isn't good in coverage. :bugeyes: Must have watched him this preseason :bng:

RockyMountainSaint 09-08-2012 07:32 PM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |Mitch| (Post 435854)
A Falcon fan posts without saying Lofton is only a 2 down LB and isn't good in coverage. :bugeyes: Must have watched him this preseason :bng:

Yeah, this wasn't predictable at all........

Don't worry killa, it was Lofton and your d-coordinator holding you back.

Nolan will fix everything. The falcons will roll through the playoffs and win the Superbowl with the d scoring your only 2 POINTS per game. Hell, you might even get 4 POINTS sometimes!

TheOak 09-08-2012 07:33 PM

Re: So who do you prefer at MLB?
 
To answer the OP.... Lofton. Ability, Youth, health,...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com