Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Marques Colston

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by SaintsBro Hurt foot, maybe? Dude was listed as questionable going into today's game. Not good enough for you? "Lack of conditioning" my ass. He need to heal faster, dammit. Why can't he just grow a new foot ...

Like Tree29Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #21
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 2,881
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Marques Colston

Originally Posted by SaintsBro View Post
Hurt foot, maybe? Dude was listed as questionable going into today's game. Not good enough for you? "Lack of conditioning" my ass. He need to heal faster, dammit. Why can't he just grow a new foot if we need him to?
Thank you. He was barely cleared to play today. If you couldn't tell he was hurt just watching him run his routes you need glasses.
B_Dub_Saint is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #22
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,711
Re: Marques Colston

Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
This is where we are going to miss SP. Colstons a$$ should have been benched with that CRAP performance. Dropped balls..fumble. Hard to win a game when your #1 receiver looks like he'd rather be taking a nap.
He has at least one game a year like this. Remember the pack last year? That fumble hurt bad. Remember the 06 NFC champ game?
spkb25 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #23
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,711
Re: Marques Colston

Originally Posted by B_Dub_Saint View Post
Thank you. He was barely cleared to play today. If you couldn't tell he was hurt just watching him run his routes you need glasses.
Hope that ws it, hope that was why we didnt see much of sproles too
spkb25 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #24
100th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 340
Re: Marques Colston

was he hurt all through camp and preseason, too? i thought this foot thing was recent.

seriously, i dont know the answer to this question. maybe, he had a hurt foot all along and i just didnt know about it. if thats the case, then i hope thats all it is, just a hurt pinky toe.
boonedocksaint is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #25
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 6,935
Re: Marques Colston

Originally Posted by boonedocksaint View Post
was he hurt all through camp and preseason, too? i thought this foot thing was recent.

seriously, i dont know the answer to this question. maybe, he had a hurt foot all along and i just didnt know about it. if thats the case, then i hope thats all it is, just a hurt pinky toe.
Colston has been nursing his foot all through the preseason, just aggravated it this week...
|Mitch| is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #26
SaintSince67
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PortCity
Posts: 1,755
Re: Marques Colston

Nothing new for Colston.
Just one of his cold days.
I hope this game's performance pissed him off.
darstep is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #27
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,989
Blog Entries: 39
Re: Marques Colston

cut him now !!!!!!!!
cut him now !!!!!!!!
cut him now !!!!!!!!
cut him now !!!!!!!!
cut him now !!!!!!!!

oh god one game does not make a season. we were not sure he would play 48 hrs ago. now we have a lynch mob
hagan714 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #28
Got a problem?
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,477
Re: Marques Colston

He made some big drops. That said, had he made that one over the middle for a first down, we probably wouldn't have seen him for the rest of the season.

I was honestly glad he didn't catch it.
papz is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #29
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bayou Cane
Posts: 6,284
Blog Entries: 11
Re: Marques Colston

Originally Posted by papz View Post
He made some big drops. That said, had he made that one over the middle for a first down, we probably wouldn't have seen him for the rest of the season.

I was honestly glad he didn't catch it.
Drew has led some of his receivers into some exposed routes lately...
skymike and Shoe. like this.
jeanpierre is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #30
Got a problem?
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,477
Re: Marques Colston

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Drew has led some of his receivers into some exposed routes lately...
It's been like that for years. It is what it is.
papz is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/49839-marques-colston.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Marques Colston This thread Refback 09-09-2012 04:20 PM 4


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts