Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

9-7

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Danno True, sometimes I think our fans are worse than Falcon fans. Just the last 6 year fans, the rest of us have been conditioned for adversity, LOL....

Like Tree22Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #41
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Land Mass between LA and AL
Posts: 3,525
Re: 9-7

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
True, sometimes I think our fans are worse than Falcon fans.
Just the last 6 year fans, the rest of us have been conditioned for adversity, LOL.
Danno likes this.
Mardigras9 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #42
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: in line with my ridiculous CLEAR PLASTIC BAG
Posts: 2,719
Blog Entries: 3
Re: 9-7

I know I am bummed out right now but honestly I will be happy if we can just eke out being 3-3 when Coach Vitt comes back -- I think it will start to look like a different team then, with some real structure and fire and creativity like we are used to seeing. Until then it's just one big question mark, but anything .500 or above and relatively healthy going into the Eagles Monday night game, is still plenty good enough to right the ship and get the thing on track in October/November/December.
SaintsBro is online now  
Old 09-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #43
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Wherever I lay my hat
Posts: 3,006
Re: 9-7

Originally Posted by x626xBlack View Post
... Need I remind you we lost to Tampa bay AND Seattle WITH Sean Payton......
So you are saying Seattle down and don't let our Tampas get the better of us.
Yeah, I can live with that
UK_WhoDat is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #44
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
This game had as much to do with the Saints being a terrible team as it did the Red Skins being a great team.....

Nothing.

Opening weekend had a lot of shockers that are as meaningless towards the rest of the season.

Jets damn near threw up a 50 burger. And Dallas beat the Giants.
TheOak is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #45
100th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 123
Re: 9-7

Originally Posted by x626xBlack View Post
This game had as much to do with the Saints being a terrible team as it did the Red Skins being a great team.....

Nothing.

Opening weekend had a lot of shockers that are as meaningless towards the rest of the season.

Jets damn near threw up a 50 burger. And Dallas beat the Giants.
Dallas wasnt really a shocker, last season they had them beat but JPP blocked the winning field goal. The second game Tony Romo's hand was jacked up so they couldnt do anything.
SaintKiller is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 07:53 PM   #46
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Originally Posted by SaintKiller View Post
Dallas wasnt really a shocker, last season they had them beat but JPP blocked the winning field goal. The second game Tony Romo's hand was jacked up so they couldnt do anything.
Wasn't a shocker? Barley 1% non cowgirl fans picked Dallas.
|Mitch| likes this.
TheOak is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #47
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,569
Blog Entries: 4
Re: 9-7

I'm only bummed that I watched the game at a REDSKINS bar.

Yeah - I didn't know they existed either..

Apparently the have a "fight song" they all do after a touchdown.

It was still ringing in my ears on Monday...
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 09-12-2012, 04:05 AM   #48
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: 9-7

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
I'm only bummed that I watched the game at a REDSKINS bar.

Yeah - I didn't know they existed either..

Apparently the have a "fight song" they all do after a touchdown.

It was still ringing in my ears on Monday...
Oh Brother! I spent a week in DC in 1991 in route back home from 3 years in Germany in the ARMY.

I to have sat in a bar in an ocean of red and gold.

It was Jan 2nd in the year they won the superbowl... I was surrounded by Riggs and Rypen jerseys.
TheOak is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/49843-9-7-a.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
9-7 This thread Refback 09-09-2012 04:49 PM 5


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts