New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   We better win this week! (http://blackandgold.com/saints/50077-we-better-win-week.html)

spkb25 09-13-2012 04:33 PM

We better win this week!
 
Last minute decision, and my GF bought us tickets for the game today. This is going to be great, I'll be wearing my gold Rafael Bush jersey.

skymike 09-13-2012 07:22 PM

Re: We better win this week!
 
Youre going to the Panties Game, Spike-Buh? COOL!
How far do you have to travel?
Rafael Bush--- hilarious... sure nuff, he's wearing #25.
Represent!

spkb25 09-13-2012 08:46 PM

Re: We better win this week!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by skymike (Post 438205)
Youre going to the Panties Game, Spike-Buh? COOL!
How far do you have to travel?
Rafael Bush--- hilarious... sure nuff, he's wearing #25.
Represent!

About 3.5 hours, give or take

mighty12 09-13-2012 08:47 PM

Re: We better win this week!
 
spkb - where are you living?

spkb25 09-13-2012 08:54 PM

Re: We better win this week!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mighty12 (Post 438261)
spkb - where are you living?

Roanoke Va

QBREES9 09-13-2012 08:57 PM

Re: We better win this week!
 
I have to work at 3pm But I'll have in on my phone.

The Dude 09-13-2012 08:58 PM

Re: We better win this week!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spkb25 (Post 438263)
Roanoke Va

Been through there many times. I used to work for Johnson and Wales university in Charlotte and would travel the east coast teaching culinary to high school kids. Did a couple of high schools in Roanoke. They had great programs. Some of those kitchens were as state of the art as some major culinary schools I have seen.

QBREES9 09-13-2012 09:03 PM

Re: We better win this week!
 
Dude how is your business doing. Are you back on your feet.

spkb25 09-13-2012 09:08 PM

Re: We better win this week!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dude (Post 438268)
Been through there many times. I used to work for Johnson and Wales university in Charlotte and would travel the east coast teaching culinary to high school kids. Did a couple of high schools in Roanoke. They had great programs. Some of those kitchens were as state of the art as some major culinary schools I have seen.

That's pretty cool man. Charlottesville is really pretty. There is some less than decent school out there called UVA, bunch of wahoos out there. J&W is another very reputable school. Strange coincidence, my GF has always wanted to go to culinary school, but decided to go into teaching (Marketing). Pretty unique Dude

The Dude 09-13-2012 09:28 PM

Re: We better win this week!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spkb25 (Post 438274)
That's pretty cool man. Charlottesville is really pretty. There is some less than decent school out there called UVA, bunch of wahoos out there. J&W is another very reputable school. Strange coincidence, my GF has always wanted to go to culinary school, but decided to go into teaching (Marketing). Pretty unique Dude

Off subject but a little advice for anyone who wants to go to culinary. DO NOt waste your money going to a big school that is supposed to be the best like J&W or CIA. You can get the same education at a community college. I went to Delgado too and paid 4k a year and got a much better education. My tuition at J&W was 30k a year. I would also tell them to get a degree in marketing or business first and work in restaurants while they are getting that degree. If they still like it after that then go to culinary.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com