New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley? (http://blackandgold.com/saints/50255-do-we-draft-tyler-wilson-matt-barkley.html)

lsutigerfan 09-16-2012 06:23 PM

Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
Can't believe I'm already thinking about the draft. Defense really sucks but I'm also disappointed in Drew. I say either QB or either B. Mingo or Jarvis Jones. Might be dumb to talk draft this early, but oh well.

Shoe. 09-16-2012 06:31 PM

Re: Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
I'm not sure where you think we'll be drafting, but Barkley and Jones will be long gone before we get the chance to pick, even if we are 8-8 this year

AllSaints 09-16-2012 06:46 PM

Re: Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
Trade drew Bree's plus our whole draft and get barkley .... Haha smh

Budsdrinker 09-16-2012 06:54 PM

Re: Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
Didn't USC lose last night and only score 14 points?
You guys kill me.

lsutigerfan 09-16-2012 07:12 PM

Re: Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoe. (Post 439335)
I'm not sure where you think we'll be drafting, but Barkley and Jones will be long gone before we get the chance to pick, even if we are 8-8 this year

The way this team has looked especially the D, 8 wins would be asking for a lot. They lost to two teams they should beat. Just wait till this schedule really gets tough. Saints will be drafting top 10, it just sucks they have no 2nd rounder.

|Mitch| 09-16-2012 07:15 PM

Re: Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsutigerfan (Post 439361)
The way this team has looked especially the D, 8 wins would be asking for a lot. They lost to two teams they should beat. Just wait till this schedule really gets tough. Saints will be drafting top 10, it just sucks they have no 2nd rounder.

No way we draft a QB IF we have a top 10 pick... A top 10 QB will want to start that year or the one after. You don't pay the best QB ever 100 Million and then cause a QB controversy in a year or two.

I'd rather use this draft on defense!

Shoe. 09-16-2012 07:17 PM

Re: Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsutigerfan (Post 439361)
The way this team has looked especially the D, 8 wins would be asking for a lot. They lost to two teams they should beat. Just wait till this schedule really gets tough. Saints will be drafting top 10, it just sucks they have no 2nd rounder.

Oh ye of little faith.

The Giants started out just this badly in 2007 and we know how that ended up.

We don't need to draft a QB anyway. How about an OT?? Or DE/LB/DB?

Offense is the least of our worries, and if we can keep Chase Daniel, he is more than competent to lead a Sean Payton offense to success.

lsutigerfan 09-16-2012 07:19 PM

Re: Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |Mitch| (Post 439366)
No way we draft a QB IF we have a top 10 pick... A top 10 QB will want to start that year or the one after. You don't pay the best QB ever 100 Million and then cause a QB controversy in a year or two.

I'd rather use this draft on defense!

I agree if I had my choice it would be Javis Jones, but we do have to start thinking about drafting Drews replacement.

|Mitch| 09-16-2012 07:21 PM

Re: Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsutigerfan (Post 439373)
I agree if I had my it would be Javis Jones, but we do have to thinking about drafting Drews replacement.

Drew is only 34, he's got at least 2-3 years left of "real" competitive play before we even think about drafting his successor

arsaint 09-16-2012 07:37 PM

Re: Do we draft Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
 
We'll end up 8-8 somehow and blow the #15 pick on some DE that will produce more arrests than sacks per year...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com