New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Saints work out 2 DE's... (http://blackandgold.com/saints/50428-saints-work-out-2-des.html)

biloxi-indian 09-19-2012 11:56 AM

Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Adam Caplan‏@caplannfl

Saints worked out veteran DEs Tim Crowder and James Hall. Neither signed.

Shoe. 09-19-2012 12:34 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Who dat...er, dem?

228jits 09-19-2012 12:56 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
I would like to see C.J. Ah You and Shawne Merriman get a call. C.J. always played hard, just never had help in St. Louis. He knows the defense too. Shawne Merriman just because it would be neat to see if he has anything left in the tank.

Shoe. 09-19-2012 01:08 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
1 Attachment(s)
Not too familiar with C.J., but Merriman is just done.

No juice = no sacks, apparently

Jamessr 09-19-2012 01:09 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
At this point I think potted plants are large garden hedges would be better for our defensive line. Atleast they'll block passes.

TheOak 09-19-2012 01:12 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamessr (Post 440647)
At this point I think potted plants are large garden hedges would be better for our defensive line. Atleast they'll block passes.

Pretty much my take... A pair of defensive ends that dont get to the QB but also do not get pushed around like wal-mart shopping carts would be an improvement.

dizzle88 09-19-2012 02:19 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
JUST GIVE MARTEZ WILSON THE STARTING SPOT!

SaintsBro 09-19-2012 02:24 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Was it Shoe who suggested that we have an empty shoe play in the secondary instead of Malcom Jenkins? "At least it might trip receivers up."

So 2 large potted plants at DE, a shoe laying on the ground in the secondary...this D has potential. Who or what else do we bring in for a workout.

TheOak 09-19-2012 02:41 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintsBro (Post 440669)
Was it Shoe who suggested that we have an empty shoe play in the secondary instead of Malcom Jenkins? "At least it might trip receivers up."

So 2 large potted plants at DE, a shoe laying on the ground in the secondary...this D has potential. Who or what else do we bring in for a workout.

Patch of quick sand?



Wait.... we already have that. Shanle stays there.

228jits 09-19-2012 03:43 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Malcolm Jenkins has been making plays. He's had to work by himself a lot. Ah You was just a work horse. He wasn't the best on the field by any means, but his motor never stopped.

Ashley 09-19-2012 03:51 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Hey give it to the guys in power, they see we need help. I just hope someone ( I dont care who ) can step in a help this D out.

TXGSP 09-19-2012 04:00 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintsBro (Post 440669)
Was it Shoe who suggested that we have an empty shoe play in the secondary instead of Malcom Jenkins? "At least it might trip receivers up."

So 2 large potted plants at DE, a shoe laying on the ground in the secondary...this D has potential. Who or what else do we bring in for a workout.

I have an old VW van in the back of the house that would like a try out... anyone think we could get Brees to talk the FO into it.

ChrisXVI 09-19-2012 06:30 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TXGSP (Post 440691)
I have an old VW van in the back of the house that would like a try out... anyone think we could get Brees to talk the FO into it.

I think that'll work best for our entire D-Line! We'll put the potted plants at linebacker.

spkb25 09-19-2012 06:41 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoe. (Post 440646)
Not too familiar with C.J., but Merriman is just done.

No juice = no sacks, apparently

Merriman if we throw him back on roids.

skymike 09-19-2012 06:51 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamessr (Post 440647)
At this point I think potted plants are large garden hedges would be better for our defensive line. Atleast they'll block passes.

Potted plants and Garden Hedges, actually might occasionally hinder a running back's progress. And you know a skillfully placed
wheelbarrow could figure out that Cam Newton is going to RUN IT on
the goal line.

st thomas 09-19-2012 07:00 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
How bout a de that jusy don.t let a qb out of the back field, the heck with a sack right now just don,t let a qb don,t score with his legs or run for 70- 80 yds

westbankdaze 09-19-2012 09:51 PM

You mean with all the dang guys we have we don't any DE's? This is ridiculous. Fire the whole damn line and let's start over - seriously.

|Mitch| 09-19-2012 09:56 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Spags has experience with James Hall from the Rams, can't fault the team for looking for an upgrade...

SaintsBro 09-19-2012 09:58 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
I'm liking the combo of empty shoe in the secondary and wheelbarrow at LB....VW van (car) for the line....say, any other Monopoly pieces we can bring in for a look see? How bout the Scottie dog, he could be like our ballhawking safety and run around and nip at people's heels when they run past....might grab some pants leg or something.

MAKE IT HAPPEN LOOMIS

QBREES9 09-19-2012 11:46 PM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Stick a fork in him he's done, Shawne Merriman

skymike 09-20-2012 09:13 AM

Re: Saints work out 2 DE's...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintsBro (Post 440789)
I'm liking the combo of empty shoe in the secondary and wheelbarrow at LB....VW van (car) for the line....say, any other Monopoly pieces we can bring in for a look see? How bout the Scottie dog, he could be like our ballhawking safety and run around and nip at people's heels when they run past....might grab some pants leg or something.

MAKE IT HAPPEN LOOMIS

hey we could put some little girls "jacks"--- remember those little spinning toy thingies.... really hurt if you step on them. And a Big Wheel, they could trip over. oh oh oh oh.... bicycles.... they hurt.... my kids are always leaving their bikes in the way.

I think we just improved our D.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com