New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Colston on FIRE! (http://blackandgold.com/saints/51674-colston-fire.html)

leilung 10-08-2012 06:43 AM

Colston on FIRE!
 
Can't remember when I've seen him look like this last. The man was like a Greek God that mere mortals couldn't touch! It was like the Brees/Colston connection of old and I like it!

As for the rest of the team: Thanks for finally shaking that monkey off your backs. Nowhere but up from here boys! I AM PSYCHED!!!

Saintaintso 10-08-2012 06:55 AM

Re: Colston on FIRE!
 
Did look rather impressive , If we could just snag a Someone to keep the Saftey from patrolling him constantly We'd be in Business all year !

lynwood 10-08-2012 07:07 AM

Re: Colston on FIRE!
 
Plus he has a foot injury still. Glad the Bye is now actually.

jeanpierre 10-08-2012 07:08 AM

Re: Colston on FIRE!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leilung (Post 447337)
Can't remember when I've seen him look like this last. The man was like a Greek God that mere mortals couldn't touch! It was like the Brees/Colston connection of old and I like it!

As for the rest of the team: Thanks for finally shaking that monkey off your backs. Nowhere but up from here boys! I AM PSYCHED!!!

Attention! Attention! We have a Level III Man Crush

LOL

He was pretty awesome last night...

"....that's what she said..."

TheOak 10-08-2012 07:34 AM

Re: Colston on FIRE!
 
Had he caught the three dropped passes I would have a Colston tattoo

RailBoss 10-08-2012 08:22 AM

Re: Colston on FIRE!
 
He stepped up big time and playing with an injured foot. One of the major keys to getting the win last night. Almost a shame he didn't get the history books catch.

jnormand 10-08-2012 08:35 AM

Re: Colston on FIRE!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RailBoss (Post 447382)
He stepped up big time and playing with an injured foot. One of the major keys to getting the win last night. Almost a shame he didn't get the history books catch.

Hey Henderson looked great too. I think he had 8 catches for 123 yards and a score. Both of them were awesome.

SaintsBro 10-08-2012 10:44 AM

Re: Colston on FIRE!
 
Broke Joe Horn's team record of 50 touchdown receptions too

jeanpierre 10-08-2012 11:36 AM

Re: Colston on FIRE!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintsBro (Post 447426)
Broke Joe Horn's team record of 50 touchdown receptions too

I heard that in the post game interview...

Good for him...

But the cell phone on Monday night - priceless...

Rugby Saint II 10-08-2012 01:33 PM

Re: Colston on FIRE!
 
Colston is our Calvin Johnson.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com