New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Proud Papa (http://blackandgold.com/saints/51700-proud-papa.html)

Rugby Saint II 10-08-2012 01:00 PM

Proud Papa
 
Did any body else notice that when Drew broke the record that Payton was beaming with pride?
He looked just like a proud father. It was wonderful to see the look of pride on his face.

aintasinner 10-08-2012 03:22 PM

Re: Proud Papa
 
Those of us in the Dome weren't allowed to see Payton's reaction because, according to a Yahoo article, the Saints weren't allowed to show any images of Payton, Vitt, or Loomis on the jumbotrons. They feared a mob reaction to the NFL and did not want that image displayed on national TV. I say, "Too late!"

saintfan 10-08-2012 03:25 PM

Re: Proud Papa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aintasinner (Post 447580)
Those of us in the Dome weren't allowed to see Payton's reaction because, according to a Yahoo article, the Saints weren't allowed to show any images of Payton, Vitt, or Loomis on the jumbotrons. They feared a mob reaction to the NFL and did not want that image displayed on national TV. I say, "Too late!"

If they're trying to avoid a mob reaction, Roger should definitely not attend the Super Bowl. Just sayin....

Shoe. 10-08-2012 03:28 PM

Re: Proud Papa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 447587)
If they're trying to avoid a mob reaction, Roger should definitely not attend the Super Bowl. Just sayin....

If anybody is looking for mob volunteers, I'm in

Crusader 10-08-2012 03:37 PM

Re: Proud Papa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 447504)
Did any body else notice that when Drew broke the record that Payton was beaming with pride?
He looked just like a proud father. It was wonderful to see the look of pride on his face.

Well they share a special bond. Payton helped revive Brees career and Brees helped shape Paytons legacy as a HC.

TheOak 10-09-2012 07:08 AM

Re: Proud Papa
 
Did someone say angry mob? Ill dig out my torch, pitch fork, and scythe this weekend.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com