Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Mikemike Don't say anything negative (or even realistic) about the saints around here. These kiddies will call you names and say you're a falcons fan. Repeat after me. "This is all goodell's fault. There was no bounty, ...

Like Tree11Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 08:38 AM   #11
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hub City
Posts: 576
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

Originally Posted by Mikemike View Post
Don't say anything negative (or even realistic) about the saints around here. These kiddies will call you names and say you're a falcons fan.


Repeat after me.

"This is all goodell's fault. There was no bounty, no one did anything wrong.... ever.... no coaches stole and abused narcotics, ESPECIALLY not vitt or payton.

Everything is fine. We're going to win out the rest of the season and sweep the playoffs and then host and win the superbowl"

Do NOT waver from the accepted party line.

rah! rah! go team!

Ah jeez, he dropped his noonie from his high-chair again

Can one of you guys pick it up and give it a rinse so we don't have to listen to this anymore?
Shoe. is offline  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 10-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #12
100th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 466
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

Originally Posted by Mikemike View Post
Yes..I see how it is...when you have no relevant reply, post unrelated pictures, call people names and try to change the subject...How juvenile...






Oh look...another young comedian chimes in! Aren't they cute when they're that age? How amusing!
Yet you're still responding....LOL. But serioulsy dude chill out. Its just jokes man.
NuNu318 is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 09:05 AM   #13
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,803
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

Wasn't he also working on the wire tapp allegations? If so that's two rubix cubes so yeah, it's going to take a while. It does raise some interesting questions however. Why does he need this information? What would he do with it if it's favorable/unfavorable? Use it as fuel to show the other owners that Roger should be held accountable? I have no idea.
Beastmode is online now  
Old 10-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #14
100th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 466
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

Originally Posted by Mikemike View Post
Oh..ok....it's jokes that we have players and coaches suspended and coaches stealing narcotics for each other...ha....ha...very....funny......

I think us season ticket holders should get a partial rebate after paying for a defective product.

The saints were warned to stop the bounty program and they didn't.
That's on the head coach....

It's also a fact that vitt stole narcotics and gave them to payton while others tried to cover it up..there is video and audio proof and it was hushed up by the saints.


but never mind all that... we're going to the superbowl....rah! rah!..go team!
You're angry with the team...whatever...but do you have to shove your self righteousness down everyone's throat. Why do you feel the need to keep bringing the stuff up that people are trying to get past. Everyone has their opinions but seriously this is a forum for Saints fans....if you feel you don't want to be a Saints fan anymore because you felt they did something wrong ok then...keep it moving and go do something else....S*** go watch golf or something...just get Get off your f***ing soapbox already....you're just going to have to get over the fact the honestly NOBODY CARES. I mean S*** you act like this seriously effects you in your everyday life....did SP or Vitt come and sprinkle some narcotics in your car and frame YOU for it?!? We just don't care dude....we are football fans....we are irrational when it comes to our team. If you cant accept that then sell you season tickets to somebody and move on....but if you're going to stay.....don't expect people not to joke on you for crying all the damn time....
Shoe. likes this.
NuNu318 is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #15
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 1,901
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

Originally Posted by Mikemike View Post
Observing facts and commenting on reality isn't "shoving self righteousness...etc...etc...blah..blah.."

I understand it hurts your feelings that your heroes have been caught cheating and lying...but ignoring reality doesn't change it. As you get older you'll begin to understand more about how the real world works.

I WILL comment on it....and whenever I like...That's MY money that I'm paying for a defective product.

Sit around in podunk or peoria or wherever you're from and lecture all you like.

Season ticket holders have a lot more at stake and have lost a LOT more than you casual fans far far away who never attend games...

I attend games every chance I get and have been a devoted Saints fan since 1967 when my father was transferred down here. I've been here through the good and bad. Personally, I don't care anything about the Vicodin deal. It is a non-issue. I don't see what your obsession is with it. Only a Falcons fan would even have reason to have a concern and the vast majority of them aren't even anal enough to care.

And the way you go on and on about being a season ticket holder is beginning to sound fishy. I have spent the last several years visiting team forums all across the league and have noticed that some of the most efficient trolls are those fans from other teams that pose as a disgruntled fan of the board's home team. They seem to float from thread to thread constantly bringing up the same thing over and over again. Something they feel should upset the other readers on the site.

Not saying that is you, sir, but just letting you know the way you come across.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:19 AM   #16
100th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 466
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

Originally Posted by Mikemike View Post
Observing facts and commenting on reality isn't "shoving self righteousness...etc...etc...blah..blah.."

That's MY money that I'm paying for a defective product.
Well take that S*** up with the Saints front office. LOL. WE are not paying for YOUR tickets. Why don't you write a letter to the Saints if you're such an angry customer. No need to throw threads into a negative tailspin cuz YOU feel like you're wasting you're money....
NuNu318 is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #17
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,803
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

MM, you want a rebate? You do realize there are 14 teams that have NEVER won a SB. The coaches you are chastising are the same ones that had you cheering your butt off the last three years.

Meanwhile you have teams like the Cowboys that were dormant for well over a decade. Our coaches messed up, there is no denying that, but there is also no denying they have put a good product on the field.

A product so good that even despite the long arm of Goodell they are still winning games. Two in a row as of today. If they were being destroyed every week then I see your point but that's not what is going on. They could very easily be undefeated right now. The games they have lost were on avg of less than a TD. It's still good entertainment. Ask yourself, have you got up and left or stopped watching this season because it was hopeless before the 4th quarter?
Beastmode is online now  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #18
100th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 466
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
I attend games every chance I get and have been a devoted Saints fan since 1967 when my father was transferred down here. I've been here through the good and bad. Personally, I don't care anything about the Vicodin deal. It is a non-issue. I don't see what your obsession is with it. Only a Falcons fan would even have reason to have a concern and the vast majority of them aren't even anal enough to care.

And the way you go on and on about being a season ticket holder is beginning to sound fishy. I have spent the last several years visiting team forums all across the league and have noticed that some of the most efficient trolls are those fans from other teams that pose as a disgruntled fan of the board's home team. They seem to float from thread to thread constantly bringing up the same thing over and over again. Something they feel should upset the other readers on the site.

Not saying that is you, sir, but just letting you know the way you come across.
Exactly.....have you ever seen this guy actually comment on the football games that have been going on this year?
NuNu318 is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:29 AM   #19
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,803
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

Originally Posted by NuNu318 View Post
Exactly.....have you ever seen this guy actually comment on the football games that have been going on this year?
There is no way a current Saints season ticket holder could justify wanting a rebate. Complete nonsense. Every game came down to the wire. That is entertainment. Good teams entertain their fans.
Beastmode is online now  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #20
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,803
Re: Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation?

MM, I envy you because I relocated up north. I would buy your tickets from you right now if I lived there. I can also assure you there are many others that would be more than happy to relieve you of the horror you have to endure every week.
Beastmode is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/52223-whatever-happened-louis-freeh-investigation.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Whatever happened to the Louis Freeh Investigation? This thread Refback 10-24-2012 07:20 AM 4


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts