this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; This is going to be a topped Power Rankings thread by a Member . If GumboBC accepts the invitation to handle the Power ranking , this will be his post thread and his alone . Any posting other then the ...
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|08-17-2004, 12:20 AM||#1|
1000 Posts +
Join Date: Jul 2002
GumboBC - Power Rankings
This is going to be a topped Power Rankings thread by a Member . If GumboBC accepts the invitation to handle the Power ranking , this will be his post thread and his alone . Any posting other then the current GumboBC power ranking will be deleted .Handled in a serious manner it should be interesting .
I eagerly anticipate week 1 GumboBC Power Rankings .Posters are welcome to comment on the Power Rankings in a thread below . Ranking and short reason would be a fine addition to the site ......
2016 New Orleans Saints: Roster Outlook, Cornerback Last Blog: 08-14-2016 By: jeanpierre
|08-17-2004, 06:42 AM||#2|
Join Date: May 2004
GumboBC - Power Rankings
1. Patriots - Best coach in the NFL and maybe the best QB.
2. Eagles - 3 straight NFC championships. Terrell Owens might just put them over the top.
3. Ravens - Still have a defense capable of getting to the Super Bowl. Jim Fassel might make their offense efficient enough to be last years Panthers.
4. Titans - Balanced offense and defense. Jeff Fisher always gets the most out of his guys.
5. Seahawks - They have the offense. Defense should be better under Rhodes this year.
6. Packers - Brett Favre and Ahman Green make the offense good enough. Defense has question marks, but the Packers are always contenders.
7. K.C. Chiefs - But will the defense hold up?
8. Colts - Peyton will always put the Colts in contention.
9. Vikings - Most explosive offense in the NFL. Barely missed the playoffs last year.
10. Saints - Finally play up to expectations this year.
11. Rams - Martz\'s teams always score lots of points. Risky pick, but so are all the other teams after the 8th pick.
12. Broncos - They\'ve got Jake for a QB. Any team who has a Jake, always has a chance.
13. Panthers - Defense will give them a shot. Offensive line could be their downfall.
14. Jets - Pennington is back. They have a chance.
15. Cowboys - They come back down to where they belong.
16. Falcons - Ever heard of Mike Vick?
17. Tampa - Jon Gruden will have them ready to play.
18. Jaguars - Nice defense. Should have improved offense.
19. Redskins- They\'ve got some talent. Joe Gibbs makes them respectful.
20. Raiders - Lots of new faces. They should be better than last year.
21. Texans - They might surprise some folks this year. On the other hand.... maybe not.
22. Lions - \"See Texans\"
23. Bengals - \"See Texans and Lions\"
24. Bills - Probably should be higher. I\'ll leave \'em here, though.
25. Steelers - Cowher wants to play the rookie QB.
26. Giants - Lots of work to do.
27. Arizona - See Giants.
28. 49\'ers - And I\'ve probably got them a little high.
29. Browns - What is a Brown?
30. Dolphins - Bye Wandstat (sp) ?
31. Bears. Those bad news Bears.
32. Chargers - They\'re the Chargers.
Go bet the house folks. And the kids too..LMAO!!
Pick \'em apart guys!!!
[Edited on 17/8/2004 by GumboBC]
[Edited on 18/8/2004 by GumboBC]